Chapter 16

Secrets are everywhere. Secrets can even hunt you. What will happened if one of our Kings are in that secrets?

Early morning, more like 40 minutes before classes. Baekhyun was walking alone, carrying his backpack. He was alone because he still has this problem since yesterday.

What are you thinking Byun Baekhyun? If Anna was pregnant, then you will take the responsibilities! - he said in his thoughts

Baekhyun was still having a hard time about it. He didn't even tell Chanyeol about it.

He finally reached the Computer lab. He coinsidentally saw Anna in there walking back in forth.

"Baek! Baek! I need you!"- Anna panicked.

"What is it?"- he coldly reply even though he was scared.

"Baek, I'm 3 weeks pregnant."- Anna stated.

Baekhyun's eyes widen then he gulp. "What the hell. Why would I be the father of that child. There's got to be someone else you bought in your room?"- Baekhyun ruffled his hair.

"Baekhyun. You're the only guy I bought in my room. And please don't escape from me about this."- she begged.

Earlier before that, there was a guy standing in there by the door, he heard everything.

"You son of a bitch!"- he punches Baekhyun on the face and it made him for fall on the floor.

"Peter! Stop it!"- Anna stopped him for hurting Baekhyun.

"And you! You are my girl best friend but you surrendered your virginity to a playboy like him?!"- Peter growled.

"Peter! Shut up!"- Anna said and helped Baekhyun to stand up.

"I will get you! You dumbass!"- Peter warned and leaved the room.

"Baekhyun, are you alright?"- Anna asked.

"Anna, please.. I need to go."- Baekhyun said and leaved.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh! Mr. Baekhyunee! Wazzup on your face?"- Chen spoke.

They all saw Baekhyun walking to his seat without emotions.

"Baek? Are you ok? It seemed today your not into yourself at all."- Chanyeol said with a worried tone.

"Guys, I'm fine. This is just nothing."- Baekhyun smiled.

"But, Baekhyun..did they hit you again?"- Luhan asked, went to Baekhyun's side.

"No hyung. Trust me, I'm perfectly fine. Really."- he showed his smile again.

"Guys. Mr. Ki told us to go to the Computer lab after recess, we will do another animation."- Ted said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Guys. I need to go now. We still have to go later to the Computer lab."- stranger #1 said.

"But why? It's too early."- stranger #2 complain.

"Yeah, your always late in our class, but why so earlt today?"- stranger #3 asked.

"Guys. I really need to you know..wink wink. A boy's bussiness."- stranger #1 said and leaves his crew.

"We will help you man, so what's your plan?"- stranger #3 asked.

"I need that Baekhyun guy to repay everything he took away from me!"- stranger #1 groaned as he clenched his fists.

"Ok call, what's your plan?"- stranger #3 asked.