Chapter 19

"Open please..."- someone spoke from the door and it made the 8 Kings except Baekhyun who is still weak to stand up, and Luhan who is just in the stable stage started to panicked.

The 7 of them grab some nearby things for defense.

"Everybody, be quiet."- Kris ordered in a whipster tone.

Then everyone quiets down. They gulped and started to scared on who is that knocking on the door.

"Hyungs!! Why in the world happened to Denise?!"- Tao yelled with a whining tone.

The Kings inside the room sighed in relief.

"Yah! We are not kidding here hyungs, so open please."- Sehun said with the annoyed tone.

"Yah, yah got it."- Suho said as he stands up and opens the door.

"Everything out here smells chemical and blood too. Jang Mi-ah, come in."- Kai said.

Jang Mi was there standing near the hospital bed and she slightly moved the cloth to see their Vice President.

"Denise? Why you? You also leaved us alone."- Jang Mi said as she has a teary eye.

Denise and Jang Mi are also close to eachother because Denise is the who is also kind enough to teaches her the rules and regulations in school.

"We will do something about it later. Just come inside."- Suho said as he covered the body and bring Jang Mi inside.

Everyone is now complete, Baekhyun already woke up. And Luhan is now ok despite of his left leg injury.

"Guys. What is really going on in Class 6-A?? One by one is dying. And how about the cops and Mr. Jun?"- Jang Mi now asked.

"We don't know. Our school always has janitors and janitresses to clean up all the area. But I wondered why they don't even recognized those dead bodies that has been buried."- Luhan answered.

"It was so weird. We are the special class in campus and we are the only ones who are threatened like this."- Baekhyun spoke.

"We have many activities to do and grades to catch up. And only 5 months left."- Chen said while reading their guide book.

"Everything is getting creepier."- Kai said.

"What shall we do now?"- Chanyeol asked.

"Let's just stay here whole night to watch our backs. No one is going out to go back in their rooms."- Kris said.

"Huh? And why not?"- Jang Mi asked.

"Yah! Don't think of us raping you. We bought you here to....stay with us. Abby is also coming too along with Mary and Jane. So that you won't think of us as rapist."- Kris said.

"That's a relief and I also thought that too."- Jang Mi left out a chuckle.

The rest of them now eat some snacks that Suho and Kris bought earlier from the canteen and delivery.

Minutes later, Abby, Jane and Mary arrived.

"What did we missed? Good thing Jang Mi was here with us. We bought your stuffs too Kai."- Abby said as she handed Kai his stuffs.

"Are you guys sure that we can stay here for the night?"- Jane asked.

"Of course. Foods are on us. And we also have some blankets and mats here."- Baekhyun said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Night came, it was already 9:30 in the evening.

The girls are already sleeping. Some of the Kings are already asleep too.