Chapter 21

Feildtrip! Who's excited? All 4 Graduating Sections can only have it. Well, Class 6-A is a special section so they can have the first take off while the rest to take off will be later. Can everyone survived this trip?

"Yes! Jeju! I'm coming!"- Chen happily said as they finish the checking up before they board the plane.

Then Xiumin smacked his head. "Don't be over whelmed. We are also here to enjoy."

"Sorry. Just excited Umin Hyung."- Chen smiled.

They are now inside the plane, each of our kings seated comfortably.

While Sehun is seated next to Jang Mi.

The flight to Jeju is not quite far. The rest of the students took a nap while some are still excited.

Then Gail, Jake and Peter recieved the same text messages of their laptops they bought.

"Prepare for the game tonight. Or else, I'll finish the 3 of you."- heartless anonymous.

"Damn it. Good thing we are seated here at the back."- Peter said in a quiet tone.

"What else should we do? I don't want that idiot to kill me."- Gail groaned as she rolled her eyes.

"Such a demanding person. If I cannot handle it, I'll kill him!"- Jake groaned then the 3 of them just stare back at the screen.

They now landed safely in Jeju. Mr. Go already booked 5 vans to have another travel to their rest house.

As they arrived in there, the house was indeed big. It has pool, fish pond, green house, wishing well.

"Ok students this will our activity tomorrow. We will go to the zoo, butterfly sanctuary, horror house, etc. So wake up tomorrow early and we will leave by 7:30. So take your time to party tonight here by the pool. While the rest of us advisers will be having a meeting and party. Good day students!"- Mr. Go announced.

Every students have 8 members each bed rooms, and by rooms they have 3 bathrooms, airconditioner, televession, a fridge, free wifi and water dispenser.

Room Assignments :
Room #1: Suho, Xiumin, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, Jang Mi, Mary and Chanyeol.

Room #2: Kris, Tao, Kai, Abby, Jane, Chen, D.O, and Baekhyun.

Room #3: Jennifer, Dominique, Gabriel, Peter, Jake, Jeff, Gail, and Rhya.

Room #4: Ted, Derrick, Kevin, Soo Ri, Hannah, Se Ah, Hye Na and Summer.

The house is so big and there are even maids and butlers who can served them day and night.

Then Mr. Go asked them to prepare the pool area for the students pool party.

While the teachers are having a party to a nearby club and leaved the land lord and land lady to keep an eye of the students.

The boys are so happy that their rooms are just near.

Minutes from now the party will start. The Kings are now ready to rock the party. Even wearing their swimming shorts makes them look hot and handsome.

And in addition, abs and muscles are exposing.

"Ok ladies, we're going out first. Just don't be late later."- Chanyeol said.

"And ps, don't expose your body to much or else some of the dudes out there will stare at you."- Luhan smirked as he look at Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol while Lay and Xiumin just laughed.

When they left, Mary called Abby and Jane to come to their room as they all decided on what color and design they should wear on the party.

"I'll choose this blue one."- Jane said.
"Red is awesome."- Abby said.
"Pink!"- Mary happily said.