Chapter 17

*Earlier before...*

"That was fun, let's go again some other time."- Chen happily said.

"Yeah, It would be fun if Baekhyun was with us."- Chanyeol pouted.

"Yeah, it was so weird of him of not hangging out with us."- D.O spoke with a sad tone.

"Yeah and Kai too, he was always with Abby."- Lay said.

"Nah Lay hyung, you know Kai is so good in bed that Abby cannot resist it because of his..you know what I mean."- Xiumin winked at them and they laughed.

"Kai is always Kai. Tsh! That kid is always doing it. Cannot even hold on until graduation."- D.O commented.

Then the others laughed again. But the laughter moment was over.

"Look! Someone got faint at the stairs!"- Chanyeol suddenly pointed the person.

"Let's take a closer look to see who it was."- Lay said.

When they reach the person who fainted, they were shocked.

"It's Baekhyun!"- they said in sync.

"What happened to him?"- Chen worriedly asked.

"Look! He has blood all over his body! Hurry! Let's take him to our room!"- Chanyeol said as he and Xiumin carried the poot Baekhyun upstairs while D.O brings his bag then Lay and Chen were cleaning the blood on the floor before they went up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The boys now reach Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room.

Lay and D.O immediately get the medical stuffs and a basin with a hot water and towel.

Chen and Xiumin assisted Chanyeol to placed Baekhyun on his bed.

"I'll make a soup."- Xiumin volunteered.

"Guys hurry! Poor Baek, who did this to him?!"- Chanyeol groaned.

Lay and D.O quickly cured Baekhyun's cuts and wounds, Chen grab some new clothes.

When they open his polo, they saw some horrible scars.

"Ah that's the most horrible scar I've ever seen."- Lay said.

"We don't have much time, let's do this together."- Lay added as the 3 others nod.

Good thing these guys knows how to do some medicals.

Lay puts some medicines on the scars, while D.O do the stitches. Chen did the medicines on Baekhyun's arms and Chanyeol did the medicines on Baekhyun's legs.

When all the curing is done. Lay noticed that the left arm has a problem.

"Guys, I think someone hit him in his arm, the arm was weak."- Lay said.

"What? That's impossible, his arm? What do you mean?"- Chanyeol asked.

"Guys the soup is here. How's it going?"- Xiumin bought their soup.

"I'm going to do something to this."- Lay said. Then gently massage it then he used a flat board and tied it using some cut cloths.

"Hyung, are you crazy? How come Baek's arm would heal?"- Chanyeol asked.

"It was a basic. Besides, Baekhyun's arm was in the stage 1. We are not allowed to go out you know."- Lay said as he was done with placing the last cloth.

"Tomorrow, I'll take him to the clinic. You guys will come with me too, or else those guys would kill Baekhyun if we leave him alone."- Lay said.