Chapter 12

Maybe she returned...."- Lay said silently, still his eyes glued on the phone.

"Lay? What are you talking about? Who?"- Luhan asked questionly to Lay.

"Ah nothing, I gotta go..later hyungs."- Lay said as he excused himself and bring his bag with him.

"Where did that guy go? Is there any problems here?"- Kris asked.

"I don't know, he maybe has problems right now."- Suho said with a worried tone.

"Do you guys thought that maybe Lay hyung and Kristyna noona has a hidden relationship?"- Tao said as he sitted next to Luhan.

"I don't think so panda, so far as I know, Lay doesn't have any girl. All I know he has many lady friends but not girl friend."- Kris stated.

"Oh..well then he maybe has problems  in their house again."- Luhan said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lay was currently walking along the hallways, he was having a deep thoughts unli he heard a student screaming.

"Ahh! Please stop it! No! No!"- it was a voice of a female student that came from the old classroom.

Lay look at it from the door who is slightly open, he was shock on what he heard and what he sees.

"So Erika..what did you and Kristyna hiding from us?"- stranger #1 asked and held a knife full of blood.

Lay look at Erika, their secretary has a bloody uniform, messy hair and face full of scars.

The room actually has 3 persons wearing all black, it was obviously the killers/murderers.

"I will not speak! She was my friend, and I won't say it!"- Erika growled but the 3 killers are not satisfied.

"Hey, look at me! You and your slut friend seduced our oppas before! You two are just the same as Jang Mi does!"- stranger #2 angrily said as she holds harshly Erika's hair.

"Jang Mi? Kristyna? Why are they included?"- Lay silently said.

"You three are the first ones who is flirting them! Me, Kristyna and Jang Mi are their friends! Why don't you 3 pick somebody ob your own side?!"- Erika said.

"You say the truth fine, give me the knife."- stranger #1 ordered.

Then that stranger use the knife to scratch Erika's face with no mercy. And it revealed the 2nd layer of her skin while she was crying in pain.

"Still not going to speak? What me to cut your tongue?"- stranger #1 asked. "Annoymous #3, can you take the photo of us cutting her tongue?"- she added.

Lay gulped and felt horrified on what he saw.

"3...2..1..Blast!"- #2 yelled then.....they already cut her tongue.

Lay covered his mouth and his eyes was already watery, many blood came out from Erika's mouth.

"You see, it's not nice. All we want is honest persons, we know you and your best friend keep something from us. Did you take the picture?"- #1 asked and #3 nodded.

"Where should we put her?"- #2 asked.
"Let's finish her first, recess time is just 15 minutes to go."- #1 said.

#1 grabs the camera and #2&3 used their knife to stab Erika from the neck and head.

"BOOM."- the 3 of them said.

Meanwhile on Lay's side, he had witnessed everything what happened on their secretary, those 3 killers was about to go outside, good thing Lay managed to hide under the old table near the statue of their founder.