Chapter 42

The day that everyone is all been waiting for, It's Monday!

And by monday, It was the Graduation Ball!

All the girls went to the salons for their make-over and make-up.

Same as the boys, they went to the barber shops to fix theirselves.

*Hours later...*

It's time to party!!

It was a starry night, all you can hear from the parking lot is the sounds of the excited students.

The girls look so pretty in their gowns and the boys are also handsome in their tuxedos.

The Yuan Dong Hotel was crowded with Students.

The university have the permission to let all of the graduatiting students to stay in the hotel for one night.

"Welcome to Yong Saeng University Graduation Ball year 2015-2016! We are here to celebrate the success of your studies in this institution. Please settle now. Each tables have your sections' name on it. Let's go!" Mr. Soo said.

Then everyone settled down.

"Hi to all! Boys and Girls in this university. I know that this is a common activity, but I assure you that this ball was the most memorable and unforgettable one. First things first, I'll announced the activties given to each sections. First, It will be the dinner, next is the slow dance, the coronation of the King and Queen of the Night and lastly, serving of snacks and a sing and dance presentation of each sections. That's all and let's get this party started!!"- Ms. Yumi announced.

Sehun, the famous campus king was asked to lead the prayer.

Then after the prayer, everyone starts to dig in.

The 12 Kings with the girls and Gabriel, Kevin and Jane are in one table.

"So guys, what's your plan after the dance?"- Gabriel brokes the silence.

"Ah yes, we have a plan. Why are you asking?"- Luhan coldly answered with a monotone, because Luhan already feels that something wrong might be happening.

"Why so cold, Luhan?"- Kevin sarcastically asked.

"It is because......

I. DON'T.TRUST.YOU."- Luhan then eyes the 3 of them.

"Is that so...Well I'm used to it."- Gabriel then smiled and walked out along with the plate.

"You know him. His always like that."- Jane said.

"Sorry for his acting. He was just tired."- Kevin said and look at Abby but she adverted her gaze.

Kevin sighed.

"I better find him. He was probably in drinking wine."- Kevin then leaves.

"But, it was almost the time of the slow dance."- Suho said.

"I'm no good dancer Suho. Excuse me guys."- Kevin said then leaves.

"I don't believe that guy."- Jane said.

Then Jang Mi became suspicious about her. Jane before was always in a sarcasm and now weird.

"Ok now. It was now time for the dance."- Ms. Yumi announced.

The songs played was "My Everything by MAMAMOO & Open Arms by EXO"

"Now, we will announced the King and Queen of the Night. We pick up these persons because of their behavior, in the slow dance, school performance and their stunned looking for the night."- Mr. Go said then everyone was nervous on who could that be.