Chapter 46

When our heros and heroins are now in the station, they immediately do the individual interviews.

Actually, all of the evidences that they found are really connected to each other.

The DNAs were most has Gabriel and Jane's.

Kevin was also included.

The polices were also calling the parents of the dead students.

Their parents were so shocked to know all about it, some of them even blamed Mr. Go and the remaining students.

But Cheif Ronald told them that it was not their fault and nobody has to blame from any of these.

The other parents who were in there ready to understand.

But mostly, they have an ego about the deaths. They are looking forward to the hearing of the court.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3 days passed, now everyone were asked to attend the hearing.

All the teachers, staffs, the remaining students, their parents, the polices and Gabriel and Jane along with their mothers and their Father.

Jang Mi and the rest of the team were already in the court.

They saw Gabriel and Jane that their hands were locked in hand cuffs, Mevin was also too.

Also the members of the jury and prosecutors but the judge is still not around.

"Now that we're here, we need to confess."- Kevin said.

"If your not my best friend, I should have killed you since before if only I knew that you were just a part of them, I would have break that neck of yours!"- Gabriel started.

"Oppa. Stop that. We're already infront of the jury."- Jane inserted.

"And you! Stop acting like all of these were normal! For pete's sake, I hate looking at you being that weak!"- Gabriel hollered then the polices behind them hush them to shut up.

At the seats, EXO and the girls were in there, observing them.

"I hope they will tell the truth."- Mary said.

"I hope so. Gabriel seems hard when it comes of telling the truth. He hates telling truth stuffs."- Chanyeol said.

All of their talks were stopped when the judge came in.

"All Raise!"- he said then they stand up.

"The case of Gabriel Park, Jane Ryun and Kevin Xian will come to order. Mr. Wu Yi Fan, you are the first witness and also the first speaker."- the judge stated.

Kris then stands up and went to the seat next to the judge.

"Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. All the family members of my dead classmates, my friends' familys, my family, members of the jury and Judge Hoseok. I witnessed some details of Gabriel, Jane and Kevin's case. Me and my friends too."- Kris stated.

"Do you have any evidences, for the court to know your side as a witness?"- Judge Hoseok said.

"I have, actually all of us have it. But we are going to gave you the main evidences that the killers used. 1st, These 3 swiss knives. 2nd, the cellpones they used to create a prank towards all of us. And 3rd, their DNA tests were all in there."- Kris said.

"Tell me, Mr. Kevin, Mr. Gabriel and Ms. Jane, are the eveidences that Mr. Yi Fan stated are all true?"- Judge Hoseok asked.

"Ne. All those 3 main evidences are true."- Gabriel answered.