Chapter 13

It was already 8 in the evening, Baekhyun was walking wearing his hoodie and went to the girl's dorm.

He went to the 3rd floor and knock.

"I'm glad you make it Baek."- she smiled. Baekhyun notice that she wore a white cotton tshirt and shorts.

Baekhyun gulped as he eyed that white and flawless legs.

Without a word, he kissed her and closed the door behind him and pinned her on the wall as they do a french kiss.

"B-Baek, w-wait..I'm still wearing my clothes."- she moaned as Baekhyun kissed her neck.

I don't want to do this, this is also a part of the deal.- Baekhyun thought.

"No..Anna..I want you now, so don't act like you didn't masturbate while moaning my name in the girl's comfort room."- Baekhyun smirked and look at her eyes and she gulped.

"You heard that?"- she nervously asked. "Aww come on, on the boy's comfort room, there was a hole in my cubicle, and when I look at it, I saw you enjoying a pleasure by yourself."- Baekhyun's smirk grew even bigger.

"Ah..mian.."- Anna look down.

"I don't accept apologized, but I'll accept it if we will do it tonight."- he marked.

Without any second, Anna wrapped her arms on his neck and wrapped her legs on Baekhyun's waist.

Then Baekhyun carried her to her bed. "Don't moan loud ok? You don't want your neighbors to wake up, right?"- Baekhyun smirked. She nod.

"I hope you enjoy tonight, because this only happens once. So, shhh..."- Baekhyun said and kissed her, undressed her, and he also removed his clothes.

So folks, this is also a part of their secrets. Baekhyun and Anna really did do it. Let's find the other guys.

Sehun was walking along with his bag and went to the pool side.

He was actually alone because his hyungs are busy.

Then he jumped to the pool. "Oh my, what are counsidence."- someone spoke then he look at it.

"What do you want Jennifer?"- Sehun said as he rest his arms on the surface, but the tone of his voice seems his not interested. Jennifer was actually seating on a beach chair wearing only 2 piece.

"Sehun, don't you remember that we always hang out in the pool at this late?"- she said and seated next to Sehun who is still resting his arms.

"Remembering you is a nightmare. And playing those games with you is also a nightmare. I am happy now, and starting a new life with Jang Mi."- Sehun said and started to swim.

"Don't you ever know why I came back? Did you know that I suffred in the hospital due to a coma? And don't dare falling inlove with Jang Mi or else.."- Jennifer said and swam to where Sehun is, and Sehun look at her with a poker face while he crossed his arms.

"Or else what? What if I did really fell for her? And why would I care if you did suffer in the hospital? You don't even care to go to my dorm when the time I needed you. And what will you do? Let Jang Mi join to your stupid games?"- Sehun said as he crossed his arms, and darted her an angry look.

"I said, don't dare! You don't want me to do something to her right?"- she smirked.

"Try of hurting her, I will be your beast enemy!"- Sehun darted her a glared, but before he swim, Jennifer caught his wrist and kissed him.

She was just there kissing him, but Sehun didn't even replied on her kisses.

"The hell with you Sehun! Wake up! I know you still love me!"- Jennifer said and her eyes started to become watery.