Chapter 27

*After the investigation...*

"Why did you kill Jeff?"- stranger #1 asked the mastermind.

They are actually in the old building.

"He teamed up with Jennifer. He has alot of time with her than our game!"- mastermind replied as he ate his chips.

"What shall we do now? I mean we are Jennifer's trusted 6 men. Peter and Jeff are gone."- #3 said.

"It was not my fault for him provoking me to do it. He's a dumbass!!"- mastermind said.

"Ted told us to prepare some of our stuffs we need. He also said we need to stay in the special rest house for the rest of the Christmas break."- #2 said.

"What are you planning now master? 2 groups are in this game. I know she was planning to make another game."- #3 said.

"She was just a woman. I can beat her in this game. Just watch me!"- mastermind smirked.

"We better be hurry. I think we are neck and neck record for the game."- #1 said.

"But master, I was still curious. I mean, Jeff was one of the ears in the team, why did you kill him?"- #2 asked.

"You guys wanna know his secret?"- #3 smirked.

The 3 others were curious.
.
.
.
.

"I saw him and Jennifer at the backstage making out before the activity ressumes. I could barely hear them moaning and groaning, then begging for more."- #3 said, holding his laughter.

"WHAT?! So they did sex before we approached the table of the Kings?! I thought we're done with him that's why we kill him!"- mastermind said, still he couldn't believe it.

"No wonder why, when I found him after he went out of the bathroom. He smelled sex. Such a bitch."- #2 laughed.

"Master. He and Jennifer did it many times already, even inside the Janitor's room."- #3 stated.

"That guy. Now I don't have any regrets on why I did that."- mastermind also laughed.

"Nice fellas. I couldn't know his secret desire if you guys didn't let me know."- he added.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So what they say was true. Maybe one of your FRIENDS kills you.

And they are right for saying, 'Never trust anyone'.

Who is the 'she' on the other group?

Which one of Jennifer's left 4 trusted men is the mastermind?
Is it Derrick? Dominique? Gabriel? or Kevin?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day of Christmas break. All 26 students are now ready to move on the rest house near the pool.

It was quite far from the building.

Good thing that Mr. Jun and Mr. Go assisted them on their moving.

They also tild them their room assignments and the stuffs they need.

"Ted, Suho and Kris. We are counting on you on keeping an eye of your fellow classmates. If there is anything happened around here, just give us a call. Enjoy your Christmas break!"- Mr. Jun said as he leaved along with Mr. Go and 4 body guards.

"Alright. Let's all go to our rooms. 2 rooms has 8 beds and the other one has 10 beds. Our chefs will be D.O and Lay. We are keeping an eye to one another."- Ted said.