Chapter 31

After the death of Derrick and Eun Na, everyone in class
keeps their watch day after day.

One night. Byun Soo Ri, their classmate, the only one who didn't join the stay at the rest house was walking alone to the pool area.

What she saw surprises her..

"What are you guys doing here?"- she coldly asked.

"Your so mean Soo Ri. Why you didn't join the fun in the rest house? We are expecting you."- person #1 pouted.

"We have no fun without you."- person #2 spokes as he drink a beer.

"You know us, always craving for a delicious human blood."- person #3 smirked and smelled her neck, then kissed it.

"Why you didn't comeback to us and join the game?"- #1 asked.

"I had enough to it."- she coldly replied.

"What do you gentlemen want me to do?"- she asked.

The person #3 stopped in kissing her neck and faced her.

"I want you guys to make me do something for you, just a payment for not joining you at the rest house."- she stated.

"Smart girl. All we want you to do is let everyone to not noticing you for the job. The favorite part is, tell or give Jang Mi another hint on who is the killer. And make sure that she was more confuse on what you ever say and describe some clues about the Kings. Incase she was thinking about us."- #1 explained.

Soo Ri didn't expect this. However, she accepted the job.

"Sure. Piece of cake. What is my price after this? And when should I start?"- She asked.

"We'll tell you when your done."- #2 replied.

"Besides, if you want sex for the price, I'll give it to you. I'm sure you are hungry for my orgasm again."- #3 smirked and licked her right ear and kissed her lips full of lust and desire.

When he was done about the kiss..

"Make sure that you can't fail us about this, we know that Jang Mi was stupid.And we are relying on you."- #1 said.

"Trust me. I can handle her
stupidity."-  Soo Ri replied.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What are tiring day from PE!"- Abby groaned as she came out of the cr.

"You're right girl. Thank goodness we beat your boyfriend. Hahahaha!!"- Mary laughed as she combed her hair.

"You girls are always doing that to them?"- Jane laughed.

"Yah! I was just teasing Kai. And Mary, have you forgot Chanyeol?"- Abby smiled teasingly to her.

Then Mary blushed.

"Ah..ah..no. He..He was a good guy."- she spoke, still blushing.

"Hey, you know what..Chanyeol always talks about you. He said that he really likes you."- Jang Mi said as she was fixing her stuffs.

Then the 2 girls were giggling.

"OMO!! Dream come true for you girl!! Say yes now to him!!"- Abby said as she shaked her friend endlessly.

"Hey! I told you, he was a playboy. And not to mention he dated many girls before."- Mary said.

"Your the only one who didn't have any boyfriend in our group."- Abby pouted.