Chapter 38

Another day, no assignments. Everyone is free to go back in their dorms if they want..

Same boring subjects....

Same grounds and classrooms...

Same faces, and yet they missed the old faces of their classmates who were dead.

By the means missed, they missed bullying, threatening, laughing and mostly, the friendship bondings.

Same attitudes.....

They say,

Every students were like an alarm clock. Every tick tock has a plan, and when it rings....

It will be very dangerous.

Chanyeol was all alone in his room, Baekhyun was actually with Rhya right now.

He was cleaning their room since they only have one week before their graduation.

He went to the attic, it was dusty.

He placed his mask in and started cleaning.

While cleaning, he accidentally hit a box and everything inside of it fell all over the place.

"Oh shit!"- he cursed.

He picked up those stuffs and then he caught something..and old school news paper.

He scanned it.

"Tsh. Aigo. Why did Baekhyun didn't still keep these old news papers?! Aish!!"- he groaned.

He stop scanning when he saw a picture of a woman.

His eyes widen as everything that happened before starts to flashback in his mind.

It was the picture of Ms. Raquele Lee.

The one who ask him for sex.

Then flashbacks of him and Ms. Raquele played in his thoughts.

The memories of them doing it in a room, the way she ask him to pleasure her, they way they moan and groan in the room and they way he took her virginity.

He dropped the paper then he held his head.

He was groaning and yelping because his head was making him go crazy.

"AAHHHHH!!!"- he let out a yell due to pain.

"Shit! Why did everything went back to my mind!!"- he said as he was crawling while going to the door case of the attic.

As he walk down the ladder, he felt dizzy.

His eyes became blurry and he searched for his medicine.

He opened the bottle as he drink one, after swallowing the tiny tablet he lost conscious and fell on the floor.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*