Special Chapter

The sun is shining bright in the city of Seoul. Cars are passing by, people here and there.

It was a very fine day, the view of the city is still the same day when the left students in Class 6-A batch 2015-2016.

Many of the young teenagers' dream we're failed to enter Yong Saeng University it is because of the news that they heard from the news and by the government.

Most of them were disappointed because this university is their dream school and yet it was closed.

"So it is true that these school will be forever be closed?"- girl #1

"Yes. It was true. That is why my parents let me transfer to other school."- girl #2

"I thought I'm going to have my high school year in this institution."- boy #1

"I even dreamed that this school is going to be my school someday. How sad."- boy #3

"Whatever dudes. It is for our safety. Good thing the government published a new law for every students."- boy #2

"Yeah. Besides, our city became more strict when it comes to students. Even the news about this school we're still famous in the years passed."- girl #3

These 6 teenagers we're walking passed the closed university. This are actually their former school.

Actually, many citizens we're still able to hear that story about the creepy university.

And yes, the city was so strict that they don't even allowed students to have a drink at the age of 16 until they turned 20.

And students are also not allowed to stay up late in the evening due to a curfew 8 pm sharp.

So, also the parents we're always keeps their eyes to their children.

---------------------

In the winds of Incheon Airport, there are many fans that keeps on talking pictures to their idol that is passing by.

They are so supportive even the hard things and good things came to their idol's life.

"EXO SARANGHAJA!!"

"EXO MARRY ME!!"

"WE LOVE YOU EXO!!"

EXO bacame popular nowadays. They trend to gain a millions of best selling album, best Asian style, best album, best concept, best production, and the Best Group all over the Globe.

They gain millions of fans in different countries.

It has been 10 years that passed ever since Yong Saeng University was closed.

And it was 10 years that EXO became an idol under SM Entertainment, even though they sometimes have a hard time on their job, they still pursue their dreams to became one of the stars.

The boys are smiling as they passed by. They even couldn't believe that they reached this far despite from all the things they encountered in their school.

They are now inside the van. They removed their disguised as they relaxed themselves.

"So, did you guys heard the invitation about the alumni homecoming of our former school??"- Kris suddenly popped out the new topic.

By hearing Alumni, their ears became alarmed. And all the things came back in their thoughts from the past.

"Ne. We heard it."- the remaining boys answered in a sad/bored tone.