We Became Bestfriends: Chapter 2

Laila's pov
I walk into the class and went to the teacher and Lucas had took his seat. I turn my head towards Lucas and he was staring at me like stop eye raping me. I walked to him.

Laila: Is it something thing you like?
Lucas: Yeah I like you
Laila: Baby boy stop making me blush. I said blushing.

Laila pov
I sat down next to Lucas and I continue on my work and next thing you know Lucas is eye raping me again but I mind because I think it's so cute.

Teacher: Mr Coly does Ms Graham have the lesson plan written on her
Lucas: No sir
Teacher: Stop looking at her and pay attention to the board.
Lucas: Okay sir

Lucas pov
I couldn't help but to look at Laila it's her style her smile and her dimples is so cute to me Imma ask about her can we have a study date. Yeah I know it's old school but I want to get to know her before I make a move.

Lucas: Hey Laila it looks like you struggling in class with algebra 2 so how about I come home with you and help you.
Laila: Sure you can I mean my parents aren't getting home until late so you can.

*time skips to Laila's house*

Lucas: Nice house
Laila: Thanks I don't like people over because they will start asking me for stuff.
Lucas: Well I'm not like other people so you can just relax with me.
Laila: Ummm...... Lucas I have something to tell you.
Lucas: What is that.

Lucas stand so close to me I really was nervous. And when I get nervous I put my head down and play with my fingers. Lucas should know.

Lucas: Baby girl pick your head up. I know you're nervous please don't be. Laila I like you and I know that I don't really know you but it's just that I feel like that I knew you forever.
Laila: THANK YOU SO MUCH LUCAS! I really really like you too but let's get to know each other first and date later.
Lucas: Sound cool to me lets get to this algebra.

Laila pov
Lucas is smart funny and fine as ever. I want to be more than friends but you know that I have to wait awhile.

Lucas pov
Laila is killing me with I got to know you stuff I just wanna claim that's all and Imma get her one day and I hope it's soon.
------------------------------------------------------- Did y'all enjoy the chapter? I hope y'all did! People next chapter is available to read so go ahead and read it!
-------------------------------------------------------Word count:455
Date: Friday February 19th
Time:11:41