My bestfriend Lucas: Chapter 3

Three months passed
Laila's pov
Lucas is officially my Bestfriend and I see he looking at Jessica Rylens. Yes I'm mad because he is supposed to be looking at me and make me smile he didn't even look in my direction today so he wanna play like that I can play.

Lucas: Hey is Laila home
Steve (Laila's bodyguard): nah she not home
Laila: IS THAT FBOY STILL HERE CAUSE I NEED TO GO TO THE STORE.
Lucas: Hold on let me come in

Steve let him in I don't know why though. Lucas probably beg him to. But he really just got me mad today.

Lucas: So you didn't want to let me in your house
Laila: No I didn't even wanted to see you actually
Lucas: Why are you acting like that
Laila: Because you act like that you didn't even know me. Come on now I thought we were Bestfriends but I guess not
Lucas: Look at me you're my Bestfriend and I love you so much so you know what we are.
Laila: OH YEAH DONT EVER GIVE JASMINE RYLENS MORE ATTENTION THAN ME YOU UNDERSTAND.
Lucas: Someone is mad but look I'm trying to get her to be my girlfriend but I really like her. And I meant to tell you that we been talking and I asking her out tomorrow.
Laila: Lucas get out of my house. Just get out I'll talk to you tomorrow okay.
Lucas: Ight (gco because he was pushed out of the house)

Lucas pov
I really didn't know that Laila still liked me. I lost feelings for her since two months ago. She just not that pretty to me I feel like jasmine is way way pretty than Laila sorry.

Laila pov
When Lucas say those words my heart just broke into millions of tiny pieces. I thought Lucas still liked but I guess I'm wrong. Rn I don't even care anymore and I'm not going to school tomorrow. Imma just have an alone day with Steve my real Bestfriend.

*the next day*

Lucas pov
Now where is Laila I have to apologize to her and tell that I didn't mean it but I didn't see her today. And I was kinda worry but I left and spent time with Jasmine and just to let y'all know we going out.

Jasmine pov
Where's Laila? Where's Laila? That's right I killed her with my beauty and I took her man too Rn I'm poppin. Unlike you guys.

Lucas: You look good today baby
Jasmine: yeah thanks baby. And I got a question for you babe?
Lucas: what is it?
Jasmine: do you still like Laila
Lucas: nah I don't like her she my Bestfriend so she my main.
Jasmine: I need you too cut her off because you with me now.
Lucas: that will be easy. She don't really care about me anymore.
Jasmine: good I got to go babe I see you later okay.
Lucas: Ight see you later babe.

Jasmine pov
Poor Lucas he doesn't know that I'm using him to my boyfriend back that is a senior. Did y'all know that I'm a junior and I'm going out with a freshman I know but nobody else would do it so I used a freshman because they get hurt the most and I love it.
-------------------------------------------------------Did y'all enjoy the chapter? I hope y'all did the next chapter is available so go ahead and read it.
-------------------------------------------------------Word count:586
Date: Friday February 19th
Time: 12:30pm