Nah Lil Shawty: Chapter 10

Lucas pov
Laila is going back to our school and like she be looking real good. But I won't get back together with ma. She don't trust me so naw I don't want her I mean look at jasmine. (Jasmine is in the media).

Laila pov
I got back to school and I came back being conceited as ever. I mean I don't care about nobody else or nobody feelings. And Lucas and his girlfriend they cute or whatever be I'm sleeping on them. But Lucas was I eye raping me today I was like nah baby boy you shouldn't have mess up your chances. But I don't care I'm really trying talk to Troy. I know that's his homeboy but who cheated on me he did so Imma do something.

Laila: Hey Troy you looking nice today
Troy: Thanks Laila You looking mighty fine your self.
Laila: Umm I was wondering if you want to go to the clippers game Saturday night with me. Since me and Lucas broke up.
Troy: I would love to and I never told anyone this but I think you're beautiful
Laila: aww Troy how about after school you come over my house and we can do homework together like for real.
Troy: That sounds good. I can take you home.
Laila: Ight see you later.

Laila pov
I have a date with Troy and I'm really excited his cute sweet funny and nice and he a mean side which I love. Me and him will definitely get farther than me and Lucas.

Troy pov
I scored a date with Laila. She is actually my dream girl I dream about every night for this day. I know it's weird but I have this love for her it's not a feeling it's a passion. And I have it only for her.

Lucas pov
I saw Laila and Troy just chatting it up. Yeah I'm jealous and I don't care she should be with me and they gonna go on a date. Nah me and Troy have to fight first.

Lucas: Ayo Troy come over here
Troy: What's good Lucas
Lucas: Stay away from Laila you understand me
Troy: Why do I have to? She like me now not you.
Lucas: But I'm in love with her. She is my wife.
Troy: How you her husband she said that she was in love with me.
Lucas: You know what fight me.
Troy: No problem.
The boys started fighting then rushed into break it up.

Laila: Break it up and why are y'all fight for
Troy: You tell Lucas since you all big and bad
Lucas: We were fighting over you. Laila I can't stop loving you it's too hard for me.
Laila. Awwww Lucas
Lucas: See she mines
Laila: How dare you fight my boyfriend?!
Troy: IM YOUR BOYFRIEND!
Laila: Yeah you're my boyfriend I love you Troy. Now Lucas just face the fact that I don't like you anymore. I got Troy now and he makes me very happy. I sorry Lucas but please leave me alone.
Lucas: You gonna be sorry for this Laila

Laila pov
I don't know what Lucas means by you're gonna be sorry but all I know that I'm gonna be scared.
-------------------------------------------------------Did y'all enjoy the chapter? I hope y'all did the next chapter is available so go ahead and read it.
------------------------------------------------------Word count: 572
Date: Saturday February 20th
Time: 9:07pm