Baby girl Ive miss you: Chapter 5

Laila pov
Today at school Lucas sat by me I was shocked I wanted to move but all the seats was taken and I didn't what to bother anyone. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I looked down and continue my work. Lucas was staring and when I look this time he started to lick his lips.

Laila: Mr Coly your girlfriend would hate the way you are looking at me
Lucas: We broke up two weeks ago and I moved on and wanted to get my Bestfriend back.
Laila: I'm sorry Lucas but that is unacceptable
Lucas: And why is that
Laila: Because you left because the girl that played you told you to not having me as your Bestfriend. Lucas I hated the fact that it happen but you know life happens.
Lucas: No not again I need you my life you can't leave me like jasmine left me.
Laila: Lucas you can't be my friend because my life have changed for the better the only way you can talk to me is for tutoring.
Lucas: I need help with Ela homework.
Laila: Okay meet me at my house at 5 and tell your mom to pick you up by 8.
Lucas: Ight see you later can I get a hug.
Laila: no you may not Lucas goodbye.

*time skips and at Laila's house*

Laila: Hello Mr Coly are you ready for your tutoring session.
Lucas: yes I am

Lucas pov
When Laila talks like that it is so adorable. I just can't stand to see her single.

Lucas: So you still single Laila
Laila: That is an inappropriate question to ask and no I'm not single.
Lucas: Who are you dating
Laila: I'm dating Josh
Lucas: Really him he ain't nothing and plus you need an upgrade from him and look I'm here.
Laila: First of all you're not a upgrade but I'm only here to help you but if you just here to hit on me I suggest that you should leave.
Lucas: Ight Imma go like I said before that you will be mine one day.

Lucas pov
I can't believe that Laila is going out with Josh he so ugly and he just weird. I don't like him. Yeah I'm jealous he took what was mine.

Laila pov
That was hard to not try to kiss Lucas I realized how much miss him but Josh just makes me into a better person. Plus I still love the kid.
-------------------------------------------------------Did y'all enjoy the chapter? I hope y'all did the next chapter is not available because I will update in the morning okay. Bye guys!
-------------------------------------------------------Word count:452
Date: Friday February 19th
Time: 1:33am