Pt 2 Chapter 4

I think I'm done with Ma but I can't fw her

Lucas POV

So my girl had called me last night and what she told me was not what I wanted to hear. "I want you to stop hanging with her." She said with an attitude.

"Babe if you're talking about Lai then it doesn't matter. She's just my Bestfriend." "Well I can tell that she likes you so you can stop that."

"Ight I'll stop talking to her. I love you ma." Then she just hung up on me. If I told you that I love you then I really do because I don't say that often.

The Next Day At School

Laila POV

Lucas girl called me last night and saying that you need to stay away from him. I knew it would be like this I'm getting in the way.

Maybe this is God way to tell us that this is not made to be. And he comes Lucas, I know he going to soften the blow but Imma tell him up straight.

"Hey Lai (gco)" "I know that you going to tell me that I can't be your best friend anymore." "Wait how do you know?"

"Because your girlfriend called me and told me. I knew I was in the way but I still messed with you anyways. I hope you live a good life."

And I walked away with that. I'm only in the ninth grade. I shouldn't be that sad in my life.

Lucas POV

I called my girl on my phone and I called her out of the blue and plus I wanted her to come over if you know what I mean.

She picked up the phone and I was like "Hey babe." "Heeeeyyyy Lucas baby" she moan. "You good why are you moaning?"

"Nothiiiing (yessss daddy) Lucas" she said that and I got heated fast. "Where are you?" "Don't worry about it don't worry about it don't worry about it" she moan.

After that I was done with her ass. How you gonna do that to me and I just wanted to love somebody.

Anyways Laila stop talking to me all together. She just a shy thing that focuses in class and do well on the court.

I never thought that someone in your life can come and change it for the better. I miss my Bestfriend but what makes you think she misses me?

Hey y'all I hope that y'all enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Laila💗‼️