Pt 2 Chapter 3

Three months had passed

Laila POV

Me and Lucas had finally got to know each other better and we're closer than ever. You can say we Bestfriends but he still had a girlfriend.

"Laila, can I asked you something?" He said running up to me. "Yeah what is it Lucas?" I said trynna to get to class. "Can you be my Bestfriend?"

I was happy and I smiled and say "Sure I love to be your best friend! But I have to get to class see you later."

After class, I saw him all hugged up on his girlfriend. To be honest that did make me mad but I don't care because I know he doesn't like me.

I went home and worked on my game. And Lucas came through. But I know that this can't be good.

"Look I know that we Bestfriends and all but (gco)." "What you mean? You for real." He smirked and continued with what he was saying. "Yeah we Bestfriends you know me better than anyone. So we rocking together ya digg."

"So I know that she is your girl and all but can you focus more and me... So you know that we can become even closer." "Actually I really in love with her."

"Oh okay I see well I got some drills to do. Bye Lucas." "I guess I see you later." He left with his head hanging down.

I knew Lucas didn't really like me. He tried to play with my emotions. I need to stay focused on basketball and school not some stupid boy.

Lucas POV

I knew that Laila liked me and to be honest, I like her too it's just that I have more feelings for my girl. But I may have to stop messing with Ma all together.

Hey y'all this is another chapter for you guys and I hope you enjoyed it. Laila is in the MM (she's Blasian). Stay tuned!

Laila💗‼️