Chapter 12

L A I L A

The movie was over with and it was time to go home but honestly I really didn't want to go home (Lucas drove me home). I know that Lucas did me really dirty in the past but I can past the fact that I think I'm in love with him.

So should I let Lucas take my virginity? I mean I love him right? But he says he loves me and won't force me to do it either. I also have to think. This may end up in a result of a baby. I'm not ready for that plus I'm too young.

I just need to clam down and just stay in my place. I don't need to be worrying about this right now. I just need to chill. I'm not ready to do this.

•••

"Hey I really had a fun time with you and I'm sorry for trying to... start something with you." Lucas said with sorrowful eyes. "Lucas it's okay..really I'm just not ready for everything to happen plus the consequences." I said. "Laila one more thing. How about you can come with me to the fair. All of the school going to be their." Lucas said with a smile.

"Sure thing Lucas. What time will you pick me up?" I said and trying to act shy with it. Some how he still gives me butterflies. "8 o'clock and make sure you something that makes you stand out." Then I hug him and kissed him on the cheek.

L U C A S

•••

It was eight and I was outside Laila's house. I knocked on the door and when she came out she looked so pretty. She had on normal clothes but she make it look like it was something different. Some of y'all don't know it yet but this is my time to get everything right and have her back in my life.

When we got there, everyone was coming up to her talking about "you really going to take this road again." Too many people came up then I yelled out to everyone "ATTENTION TO EVERYONE!! ME AND LAILA IS A FOREVER THING. NOBODY IS COMING BETWEEN. WE ARE BOTH STAY FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER. THANK YOU!" We enjoyed each other for the rest of the day. I love being with her and her. Trust me!

•••

I hope y'all enjoyed it. I know this is long overdue but I was enjoying my summer. Also another thing if I put something that does not occur or anything else of the sort. Then don't comment about it. I find that offensive on my end but that's not for everyone. Please don't do it on my books and Thank you!  ✨

•••

Do y'all think they really are a forever thing?

How y'all feel about their relationship?

•••

L A I L A J ✨💙

I know this was a weak chapter. 🙄