Pt 2 Chapter 10

You are my only happiness.

Laila POV

Vonny is taking me to six flags to meet his friends. I was ready because he never showed me to them.

I woke up and it was 11 so I decided to get ready. I got my undergarments and my towel then headed to the bathroom.

I got in plug in my phone to the radio and I was jamming in the shower. I got out and it was 11:15.

I washed my face and did my hair. All I did was dried it I washed it in the shower. I can say my baby hairs are cute.

Then I went to pick out my outfit. It was a maroon PINK jacket with ripped boyfriend jeans and my air Jordan 6's.

I was cute so I waited for him to get here. The door bell had rung and it was Vonny. I just love being in his presence.

After a car drive, we got there and we was waiting on his friends. They got there and this one girl just come up hugging him.

I just faked smiled and looked at was going on. When I tell you this was the longest hug in history.

I had to cough to break it up. "Oh maya this is Laila." I can tell that she likes Vonny and she wants him to herself.

Anyways, his other friends had came then this one boy he was tall, chocolate complexion, and red hair.

He came up to me and said "hey my name is derryl (in MM)" "Oh hey my name is Laila." "Are you Vonny girlfriend?" "Yeah I am."

"Well I always thought that his girlfriend name is maya. Have you checked his Instagram the date is May fifth." I was complete shock right now.

"Nah that can't be right we just got together yesterday." "And yesterday was not May fifth." This whole time he was cheating on me.

"You know what derryl put your number in my phone I want to talk to you more often." He put his number in my phone.

The whole time we was at six flags he was with her. This nigga sweet talk me so much. I need to realize more.

I put on my Instagram and snapchat that I was single. No more of that nigga.

Next Day

So I was sleep and all I hear is ding ding. Text me like 2 something in the morning.

Phone conversation

Vonny 🙄🖕🏼: So you single now

Me: Yes I am because I found out that you and maya are dating

Vonny 🙄🖕🏼: Who told you that

Me: in your bio it say may fifth with a ring emoji and I know that we didn't start dating on may fifth

Vonny 🙄🖕🏼: baby I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen I'll drop her I only want you 😩💗

Me: Nah just drop me and let's see how far you and her can go.

Vonny 🙄🖕🏼: why are you being like this? I only want you 😩

Me: I want you too but you are not the same vonny I want him back. Remember when we was first talking and you was like I wouldn't treat you like that. Well you did I don't have nothing to say to you. You did what I thought you was going to do. Goodbye dickhead.

I left him on delivered. I have nothing to say to him. You cheated on me and I caught you so we're done.

Anyways, I gonna go to sleep but someone FaceTime me. I really didn't expect it.

Two Different Things is coming out soon and I want y'all to go and read it

Two Different Things is coming out soon and I want y'all to go and read it. Thanks y'all!

Hey guys I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Stay tuned for more!

Laila 💗‼️