Nobody care about me: Chapter 6

Laila's boyfriend is in the media

Laila pov
Me and josh have been dating for almost a year and I'm pretty excited for the date tomorrow night.

Lucas pov
I don't like that Josh guy. I asked some girls if the would date Josh and they said no. I wasn't shocked he ugly. But they told me that he cheater and feel bad for Laila because she getting played. I'm going to hurt him if he hurt Laila. And that's on my mama.

Josh pov
Nah I'm not cheating on Laila. But I will be this hottie hit me up in my dms and looked way better than Laila so Imma hit at her. Hey Laila at all that pretty. She just cute okay.

Laila: Hey baby you ready for our date tonight.
Josh: Sorry babe I can't make it tonight.
Laila: Why not?
Josh: Because ummm.... What my mom asked me to do.... I have to babysit my little sister.
Laila: Josh I know that you are cheating on me some girls told that you are talking to Ally and I asked her and she said yeah so I know I also know that you talking to another girl on Instagram. Don't make up excuses because I know and now the other girls know too because I texted last night. She got the memo and know she nothing to do with you

Lucas pov
I overheard Josh and Laila's conversation and I was amazed that she knew all of this stuff but I was wondering how.

Josh: Wait how do you know all of this stuff.
Laila: I used to have a private investigator on you but you was loyal then some of my closest friends was following you too and then every time that you use the restroom I checked your phone you don't know that I know you password even though you have a 23 number password.
Josh: You are weird so yeah we are breaking up.
Laila: Bye I never need you anyways.

Lucas pov
She was calm and happy on the outside but I knew she was crying on the inside. I going to visit her when she get home.

*time skips*

Lucas: Hey is Laila home
Steve: Yeah she upstairs but she is CRYING HARD.
Lucas: Ight I try my best to cheer her up
Steve: Good luck

Lucas: Hey baby girl how are you feeling
Laila: I'm feeling terrible he broke up with me for an girl that is uglier than me.
Lucas: I know I know Daddy Lucas is here.

I knew she was gonna smile. She so pretty i didn't see her beauty in the first place.

Laila: Thanks for cheering me up Lucas you're a good friend.
Lucas: Yeah a friend. Baby girl can we be more than that.
Laila: We are more than friends were Bestfriends.
Lucas: Even more than that.
Laila: I don't know that where you're going with this
Lucas: I want you to be my girlfriend. I know you liked me and I didn't feel the same way but know I madly in love you. I can't stop thinking about you. You are on my mind 24/7. Please Laila make me the happiest person in the world and say that you will be my girlfriend.
Laila:???
-------------------------------------------------------Did y'all enjoy the chapter? I hope y'all did the next chapter is available go ahead and read it.
-------------------------------------------------------Word count:580
Date: Saturday February 20th
Time:2:15