Baby Im Going to College: Chapter 19

*two weeks until graduation*

Laila: Baby are you planning to go to college
Lucas: Nah Bae I'm not because my music career just now taking off and I don't want school to get in the way.
Laila: Hold on I going to be in college by myself with no one to talk to.
Lucas: I'm still going to be their but sometimes Imma be touring and sometimes Imma be recording in a different state.
Laila: Baby that will be a big dent in relationship because I will be playing ball in college and what if I get drafted baby.
Lucas: Baby Baby calm down okay we will still be together and we live together baby.
Laila: LUCAS you bought an apartment!
Lucas: Nah baby I bought a house for us and its close to UCLA I know that you are going there so here you go baby.
Laila: I love you so much Lucas for this baby how did you afford this
Lucas: Baby I'm next up and I make money like I'm Kanye. Baby I told you I do anything for my princess. Come on let me cook dinner.

*graduation day*

Laila pov
Today is the day that I finally live my life everything that I have work for is finally pay off. I'm going to college and starting on the team. And I have the boy of my dreams on my side life could be not be better. And me and Lucas is about to get married.

Lucas pov
Well Baby Boy graduating and timed to live life to the fullest. My music career is taking off and everything is going as planned. Me and Laila is about to get married and moving in together. This ain't the last time that you see next time our wedding, kids, and watch our money stack up.

Laila and Lucas pov
Laila: Everything we been in high school was really tough
Lucas: Yeah love and lost being played lied to and cheated on
Laila: Yeah but we stuck though it that's how you know we love each other truly.
Lucas: Just to let y'all know that I would anything for her
Laila: And I do anything for you I love you Lucas
Lucas: I love you Laila

Well that the end of this book. Thank you all for reading and this is the first book that is completely finished. So I just want to let you know that it will be a squeal coming soon. I will start writing tonight or tomorrow.