chapter 6

Vilu's pov

*The car stopped and someone opened the car door*

Man: We're here.

*He helped us get out and we found ourselves in front of an enormous castle. We stood there with our jaws dropped, finally seeing the castle up close. Ludmila, whose hair shine like the sun and Gery, a girl with short hair didn't bat an eyelid. They are used to seeing things like these? I think they are from rich families. Just the clothes and jewellery they are wearing would be sold for a bucket of money.*

??: Hello girls, my name is Angie and I will be your lector and supervisor. First, I will show you around. Follow me

*We followed Angie inside the castle, passing the enormous gate. The hall was decorated with gold, ancient paintings, crystal chandeliers and flowers. The staircase leading upstairs was at least three meters wide, covered with a red carpet. I felt quite bad, stepping on such an expensive fancy carpet in my old shoes. We arrived at what seems to be a salon. Mirrors, make-up artists, a big TV and a couch. *

A: Here's the first destination. It's an activity room and a beautician salon. You will spend a lot of time here for sure. Now let's go to your bedrooms, your maids are waiting there. Each of you gets their own room and two maids who will sew your clothes, take care of you and so on. When you get in your rooms, change into what they prepared and come to the salon

*We walked further, passed a lot of maids, guards and other workers. The staff of the castle could fill a whole village. The first room we arrived at belongs to Lara. A girl with dark blond hair and soft facial features. Then Lena, the youngest of us. Her sister Natalia, with unique black curly hair got her room too. Gery and Ludmila had rooms next to each other and I got my room last. As soon as I closed the door behind me, two women were greeting me with the widest smiles.*

??: Hello miss, my name is Lucy and this is Anne. We're here to help you with any desire of yours.

V: Well, thank you. I will change in my clothes now.

*They stood there, smiling.*

V: Eh... I will change in the dress now

*Nothing. They stood there, looking at me weirdly*

Anne: We know. We will also change you in your dress.

V: No no, I don't think that's necessary. I can do it alone

Lucy: Alright, whatever you wish for miss

*They walked away and I changed in the dress hanging on the rack. It wasn't the easiest task but I don't want them to see me in my underwear... that would be embarrassing. Wearing dress is so strange... it doesn't make me comfortable at all. But the material, the details on the dress were so beautiful. I went to the salon and joined the girls on the couch. Francesca was smiling so much I got quite worried about her face muscles. Not long after, Angie came in*

A: Okay, there are eight of you and the prince might not remember your name at first. So we made name plates for you.

*She gave each of us a silver name plate with a clip on the back side so we could clip it on our dress. This must have been expensive.*

Lara: When will we meet him?

A: Quite impatient, aren't you? He will see you tomorrow. Now we have to do your hair and make up, then we will take some photos. Welcome to My Choice, I hope you will enjoy the time here