chapter 32

Vilu's pov

*I knocked on Camila's door and she dragged me inside*

C: Hi Vilu! What brings you here?

V: I want to chat with you and I don't want to be alone

C: Sit down

*Camila's room is different from mine. I have a piano, she has a mannequin for sewing clothes because she loves making clothes by herself. I have everything in violet and white, Cami's room radiates with bright colors like green and orange. I sat on one of her orange chairs and she layed on her bed*

C: What about you and-

*The door flew open and Francesca ran in. She jumped on me, then on Cami. I guess León already asked her out*

V: Let me guess, León, I mean, the prince asked you out

F: Yes!

C: That's amazing!

F: It will be your turn soon Vilu, be prepared

V: Yeah sure. Anyway! I remembered that my father sent me a letter!

F: My parents sent me a letter too!

C: Did you write them back?

V: Yes

F: I answered too. Cami, did your parents send you a letter?

C: I-I don't have parents

F: You don't?

C: No. My father died when I was six and my mum passed away one month ago. Instead of sending money home, they give the money to me. Look.

*She pulled out a box with money.*

C: If I come back home, I will sell the old house and buy a new one.

F: Aww... come here

*Francesca pulled us in a comforting group hug. The more I know about the people around me, the more I want to cherish them. After a while of talking we moved to Fran's room to help her with clothes for her date.*