chapter 18

León's pov

-evening-

*I knocked on Ludmila's door and she opened. She was surely putting effort in impressing me. Glitter dress and heels high as a mountain. As long as she feels good, why not?*

L: Good evening

Lu: Good evening your highness

L: May I?

*I offered her my arm, she twisted her arm around mine and I took her to the observatory. I closed the door behind us while she was looking around*

L: Do you know where we are?

Lu: Yes, we have this room at home too. This is my second favorite place, right after my room.

*The roof opened and I led Ludmila to a telescope. She started talking about the stars and their constellations but I couldn't fully focus. Ludmila seems fine, why does Vilu hate her?*

Vilu's pov

-morning-

*I arrived at the salon where all the girls were getting their hair and make ups done. I already got used to it and count it as a daily routine. I sat on my seat and enjoyed the silence because Ludmila and Gery didn't come yet.*

??: WHAT?

*They're here... all of us looked at Ludmila with a smile on her face while Gery looked like she is about to kill someone*

Lu: Yeah, I was on a date with the prince yesterday

*All the girls stood up from their chairs, ran to Lumila and floated her with questions. Only I sat there and didn't join their debate club because I already knew where they were. I don't even care what they did... mabye just a little bit... Lara noticed that I am sitting still*

La: Violetta, don't you want to know what happened yesterday when Ludmi was with the prince?

V: No, I already know that

*Oh shoot me... I talked without thinking again...*

N: What?

Lu: How do you know that!?

V: I- eh... I saw you walking to the observatory

Lu: I-

*In that moment Angie came to take us to the dining room. Lucky me.*