chapter 58

Vilu's pov

*I woke up, totally exhausted from yesterday. I went to the salon as soon as possible so the beauticians can cover the circles under my eyes. Then Francesca came, sat next to me and gave me a smile. Isn't she supposed to be sad?*

V: Why so happy?

F: I'm happy because I've seen my family.

*She stopped in the middle of a sentence and thought. Then she rubbed my hand gently, comforting me over something. Am I supposed to be sad?*

F: I'm sorry your dad couldn't make it...

V: No, don't be sorry. My parents didn't show up because you know, my mum wouldn't be able to come... it's making me sad but what can I do... Did anyone, for example your brother... tell you anything important?

F: No, nothing important

*They didn't tell her... mabye because she'd be stressed. Let's pretend that I don't know it either*

V: Uhm... I am so tired from yesterday

F: Yes, but it was amazing!

*After a while, we went to the dining room. All the girls were happy because they have seen their families. That ignited the sd mood in me. León didn't notice it, he was too busy looking at some papers with his father. When I was done with my food, I headed back to the salon and saw Francesca... talking to Diego again.*

V: Hello

D: Hello miss.

V: Are you going to the salon Francesca?

F: Yes but now I am talking to-

V: Great, I will go with you!

*I dragged her away while she still had her eyes on Diego*

V: Hey! Control yourself!

F: We were just talking

V: "Just talking"

*We spent two hours in the salon, doing nothing. I used to have no free time to do what I wanted back home. Noe I hate too much free time... I could see Angie walking in the salon and clapping her hands with my half-closed eyes.*

A: So, I have some news for you! All of you will spend an afternoon with the prince at the pool

Lu: Great!

G: When?

A: Tomorrow or after tomorrow. Depends on how much time the prince has.

*At the pool. They obviously don't know that me and Francesca can't swim.*