chapter 53

León's pov

-morning-

*I walked in the gym where my trainor was waiting*

L: Hello Andrés, can we start?

An: Yeah

*We did our daily training. I need to keep myself in shape to be healthy and fit to rule the country. I wasn't a fan of exercising at first but it does help me get rid of stress too... When we were tired, I sat on the bench and Andrés gave me a bottle of cold water*

An: There will be a ball tomorrow, right?

L: Yes

An: What about your girls?

L: Well, they are fine

An: And very pretty.

*When he said that, I thought of  Violetta for some reason. Her brown hair and eyes. Pink, soft lips which were on mine and her slender hands on my shoulders*

An: She popped in your head, right? Who is she?

L: No, nobody poppoed up. That's not important...

Vilu's pov

*I entered the salon with Fran by my side and heard Ludmila immediately*

Lu: Why doesn't he believe us? Violetta is awful and even the king knows it!

V: Because the prince isn't stupid. He won't send me away until he has decent evidence.

G: But the king can't wait to send you home. Now excuse me, I'm going to my room.

*Ludmila and Gery left and I jumped on the couch. Lara sat next to me and gave me a smile*

La: I am happy that you're staying.

*She never talked to me. Or at least I don't remember her doing so. She was always so quiet. Some people say that she is here because of her parents, the king and the queen from the other kingdom, and our king. They want to connect the kingdoms. Is it true? Is she here by force?*