chapter 39

Vilu's pov

??: What's going on here??

*I turned around and the guard let me go*

G: Your highness, this girl was trying to get in Federico's room!

L: I will take care of her. Thank you and good night

G: Yes, good night your highness

*León took my hand and took me away. When we were far enough, he started talking*

L: What did you want in Fede's room?

V: N-nothing

L: Violetta...

V: It wasn't important. I... I have an issue with my brain.. I do.. strange things

L: Oh, poor you

*He hugged me tight and I felt the guilt getting stronger because I've just lied to him. He pulled away, took my hand again and walked to my room's door with me. His warm, soft hand which held mine tight, I felt so safe and happy*

L: Good night. Do you want a guard in front of your room so you won't be able to do the "strange things" again?

V: No, thank you, I think I'm okay now

L: See you tomorrow

*He leaned in, kissed my cheek and let my hand go. I closed myself in the room and layed in my bed... the whole day was useless. They love each other. I hope nothing happens to them tonight.*

-morning-

*I opened my eyes and saw Lucy with Anne. They weren't smiling. More like frowning.*

V: Good morning, how are you?

Lucy: Good morning miss.

V: Wh-what happened?

*They didn't answer. After getting ready, I went to the salon where all the other girls were sitting. All except Cami...*

V: Psst. Fran. Do you know where is Camila?

F: No. I haven't seen her since yesterday, when we left to our rooms. And do you know why everyone is so quiet?

V: No...

*The same atmosphere was at breakfast. Everyone was quiet. Federico and Camila didn't come... and León was really sad. Anyone, tell me what happened!*