chapter 55

Vilu's pov

*Angie led us to the big door and we could hear the music coming from the other side*

A: Good luck

*She opened the door and we found ourselves in front of the stairs. The music quietened down and Broadway ran to us with a cameraman*

B: Good evening everyone, I am here, in the palace and it's time to meet our lovely contestants!

*We started walking down the stairs slowly and Broadway introduced each of us. All I worried about was not falling down...*

B: And lastly, Violetta Castillo!

*The camera flash shined in my face and I smiled. Then the camera turned to the royal family*

B: That's all for now, our cameras will be everywhere tonight so stay and watch this livestream!

*The music started playing and people started talking again. Lots of rich people. Men in expensive suits, women in long dress... all the other girls splitted around. Lara was with her sister who came, Ludmila went to introduce her parents to León and Gery talked with her father. Some people stopped me and Fran and wanted to talk but Fran talked more than me. I better keep my mouth shut. The cameras are everywhere and I know myself. I was looking around at all those unknown until I saw León... he was coming to us... with three people. When I looked in their faces, my jaw dropped and I shook Fran's arm*

V: F-Francesca

F: Yes Violetta?

*She looked at me and then in the direction where I was looking. She gasped and ran towards them. I went after her*

F: Mum! Dad! Luca!

*Letting go of her once sophisticated and classy appearance, she hugged her parents and brother tight*

F: How?

Luca: His highness invited us here

L: I kept it as a surprise so-

F: Thank you your highness

*She said as she hugged León. I felt quite... strange?*

L: That's just a tiny piece of what I could do for you.

*He said as he scratched l the back of his head shyly. Then he looked at me, gave me a smile and left.*

V: Hello!

Fm: Hello Violetta!

Fd: Looks like you're having a great time here girls

Luca: It's so amazing here! You wear these amazing dress every day? And what do you eat?

V: You can find out now. The table with food is there

*I pointed at a large table with food and drinks. Francesca, her family and me went to the table and Luca started eating*

Fm: The whole town is talking about you only! You are the pride of our town!