chapter 26

León's pov

*I stood in front of Violetta's door and heard music. I knocked on the door and Lucy opened.*

Lucy: Good evening your highness

*She let me in and I saw Violetta sitting at the piano, playing on it. Lucy and Anne left and she kept playing, without noticing that I'm there. When she stopped, I clapped hands and she turned in shock*

V: You scared me!

L: You are an amazing player

*I said as I sat on the chair next to her*

V: Thank you... after this competition, I will save money for the music school. Anyway, what do you want to talk about?

L: I noticed that you were sad so here I am.

V: Yeah. It's nothing important.

L: Nothing important made you sad? I want to know why

V: Federico and his parents reminded me of my family. How is it to have a cousin?

L: It's fine, Fede is like my brother. You don't have relatives?

V: No, my parents were both the only childs of my grandparents. My grandparents passed away already.

L: Oh, I didn't know that

V: I already got used to that...

*Her face turned in a sad frown again. I sat closer and wrapped my arms around her in a comforting hug. This is what people do to comfort one another, right? After a while, she realized what is happening and pulled away.*

V: Well... when are your uncle and aunt leaving?

L: Tomorrow. They live quite far from here and it's late.

V: Uhm... oh! Weren't you supposed to go on a date with Naty?

L: I wanted to go and ask her but you were sad. I will take her out tomorrow

V: That's nice but I will go to sleep now so...

L: Yeah, good night

*I walked away and closed the door behind me. I never fully realized that each of the girls here has her own, happy or painful past...*