chapter 51

Vilu's pov

*I am folding my clothes in the suitcase, ready to go home. After thinking about it, I have lost all my will to continue this. I hated it here ever since I stepped inside. Sure, I enjoyed the luxury, there were also times when I felt happy... but this isn't worth it. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. When I opened, I met two hazel eyes and a sad expression. I couldn't get rid of my dull face.*

V: Hi, come in.

*He came in and started walking around the room.*

V: When will I leave? So I can enjoy the last moments with Fran

L: You think that I believe them?

V: Yes, why wouldn't you... they have the crucial evidence...

L: I know. You're right. The thing is... I know that it wasn't you.

*He stopped to look at me. I wanted to stay skeptical. I really wanted to keep my dull face and tell him believing me won't solve anything. But knowing that he trusts me was so... touching...*

V: Thank you... thank you so much

*I hugged him tight, letting go of my previous act*

L: How did the bottle get in your room?

V: I don't know. I've never seen it before and the maids didn't know about it either

L: What can we use as an evidence?

V: I don't know... they have one and I have nothing to prove that I didn't do it.

*I sat on the bed and he sat next to me.*

V: Your father is happy that I'm leaving, right?

L: N-no...

V: That doesn't matter anyway... when I come back, I will try to find a job and get some money for my family

*Tears were falling down on my shaking hands. Just the thought of coming home and seeing my ill mum makes me feel so bad*

V: ... I... don't want to go home

*I said between sobbing and trying to calm down. León wrapped his arms around me again and I burried my head in his shirt.*

L: Don't cry. You're not going anywhere. I won't let you go

V: Thank you...

*I pulled away from him and he wiped my tears away. Some weeks ago, I wouldn't even look at him. But now, he's sitting next to me, comforting me like he's the closest person in my life.*

L: Unpack your things. I will take care of it now, okay? Stop crying please.

*He kissed my cheek, stood up and left without a word.*