t w e n t y - t w o

Sick

-Continued- -Third Person P.O.V-

But, he suddenly collapsed.

"Arthur!" You shouted and ran to his fallen body. He was unconscious. A worried Alfred ran over to you .

"Antonio, Lovi, come quickly!" You yelled. Both of them came running and when they say Arthur collapsed on the sand, they gasped.

"Arthur is having a temperature." you quickly explained, "Can you help me carry him to his room?"

"You needn't." said Lovino, "Both of us will do it for you."

Minutes later, Arthur was stripped of most of his clothes and was lying in bed. A cold cloth was on his forehead and some medicines by the side. You sat next to him, sighing to no end.

Just then, Alfred came in very quietly.

"What happened to him last night?" You asked.

"There was a rain and he covered me instead of himself." he said, "Then, we took shelter in a cave till this morning."

"Nothing was wrong with him but when we came here, he fell down."

"I see." you nodded and touched Arthur's face. His temperature was still high.

"Damn. Antonio decided to set sail to India today but looks like we have to delay it." you sighed.

"But I thought Artie was the one making all the decisions!" Said Alfred.

"When the Commander is not around, the Vice- Commander takes over. That is Antonio's job." you explained, flashing a little smile at him. He nodded in understanding.

You tied your hair in a bun/ braid/ tail and turned to Alfred,

"I'll go and make something for him. Stay here."

"Okay." he mumbled.

---- 

-Arthur's P.O.V-

My eyes blinked open. There was something cold on my forehead. My body felt paralyzed and heavy but I forced myself to move.

"Where am I?" I asked out loud. There was no reply. I lifted my head while still on my back and scanned the room. I was alone.

How did I end up here?

My head fell back again. Just then, the door opened, revealing Antonio.

"Wow, you're finally awake. You've been sleeping like a log for a few hours now." He said, "How are you feeling?"

"I don't know. What happened to me?" I asked.

"Just a raging fever. All raging people get raging fevers." he joked and I just grunted in response.

"Feli and Lovi were the only ones who knew some basic first aid. Thanks to them, they were able to nurse you back to health... even though it's just a little."

I said nothing.

"This might get you agitated, but I need your approval for two things." he started and I stared at him, letting him continue.

"First, a woman by the name of Michelle, who lives on this island, wants to join our crew." he said.

"Interrogate her thoroughly. If there's anything suspicious about her, dismiss her immediately. We don't need spies here."

"Understood." Antonio nodded and cleared his throat, "And second, we were planning to set sail to India this evening."

"And?" I asked.