t w e n t y - f i v e

Third Person P.O.V

A few weeks passed after staying for a while in India. The ship sailed down the Indian ocean and now, it was heading to East Asia. The sun was brightly shining as the ship bobbed up and down the Bay of Bengal.

You were cleaning the deck, like usual. As you did, you looked up at Antonio, who was steering the ship with a bored look on his face. 

"Toni!" You called.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I'm bored. Do you want to chat?" You suggested.

"No problem." He smiled. And from where both of you were, you chatted about various things ranging from weather to food to astronomy. Soon, an inevitable two minute pause came in, but you decided to break that.

"By the way, Toni..." you called again.

"Mm?"

"Do you have any weapons on you, right now?" You asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I've got a rusty pistol, a sniper rifle, and an ax." He replied.

"An ax? You mean the one for cutting wood?" You asked.

"No. A battle axe." he said, "Do you want to see it?"

You flashed a thumbs up at him. He looked away and called,

"MICHELLE? GILBERT?? CAN SOMEONE TAKE THE WHEEL?"

After a bit of commotion, Antonio came down. He beckoned you and you tagged along and he stopped at his room.

"Okay, um, stay here." he said, pushing you a bit far away from the door, "and close your eyes."

"Tell me when!" you said. Affirming with an "okay", you heard the door open. Two minutes later, you felt something cold and sharp on your neck.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

You opened your eyes and saw the blade of the axe just touching your neck.

"WOAH!" You screamed, "Why is this at my neck?!"

"Don't worry, it's blunt. I haven't sharpened it yet." He pulled the ax back and ran his index finger on it. No blood flowed out from there. 

The ax, despite being blunt, was polished very nicely. It was also really long. It was probably only a few inches taller than Antonio. At the top of the handle, there was a cross and a black rosary wrapped around it. 

"Can I hold it?" You asked.

"Sure." He exclaimed and handed it to you. 

"Is it heavy?" You asked, before taking the ax. He shook his head and when you took hold of the handle with your two hands, You almost fell over.

"You said that this was light!" You looked at him.

"Uhh...maybe you're heavy?" He shrugged.

"RUDE!" You punched his arm.

"Ow. I can't do nothing if it's light for me!" he rubbed his arm and then flexed it, "These muscles did not build themselves up for nothing, you know!"

"Whatever. This thing is heavy." you gave the ax back to him.

"Even though it's heavy, it will last really long without rusting!" He said, "I mean, this was made out of a better metal than my pistol."

Antonio quickly kept the ax back and came to you. He found you fiddling with your choker.

"Wow, that choker it pretty. Who gave it to you?" He asked. You blushed out of the blue, to answer his question, which he took as an answer.

"Ah, I see." He smirked widely. You blushed more.