t w e n t y - e i g h t

Arthur's P.O.V

It was twilight and we still sailed down the East China sea. I looked at the map I was holding.

"Few more miles, huh?" I sighed, "How much longer will this take?"

Grumbling to myself, I held the map tightly and called Kiku with my loudest voice. He soon came running to me.

"Yes, Arthur-san?" He gasped as he came to me.

"We are on the East China sea, close to Japan. Where do we dock?" I asked. He thought for a minute and then answered,

"I would suggest Nagasaki, since it is the closest."

"Alright." I sighed, "We're going to reach in a few more hours."

"I see." he nodded and looked at me, watching the sea.

"Arthur-san?" He called and I looked at him.

"You don't look well." he said, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I lied. I was actually feeling really drowzy and my skin was warm again. Suddenly, I felt a slap smack on my forehead.

"Kiku, what-"

He stopped me halfway,

"Arthur- san, once again, you are unwell. Please don't stress yourself too much, get some rest and leave this to Antonio-san."

"Fine. Hand this over to Antonio." I relented and handed him the map. 

I walked away, slightly wobbling and swaying. My eyes were really, really heavy. I strode into my room with heavy gasps. ____ was there, doing some writing on my desk.

"Arthur? You look-"

"Hush."

I took off my hat and coat, tossed them in my wardrobe and fell on my bed with a heavy thud. Soft taps of her shoes could be heard. They gradually got louder as she came near.

"Arthur?" She whispered.

"What do you want?" I asked, staring at the wall right next to me.

"Do you want me to get you something?" She asked, as she, for some reason, started playing with my hair.

"Yeah, but what are you doing with my hair?" I asked.

"Sorry." she giggled, "Stay put. I'll get you something to drink."

I didn't reply. She walked out of the door and I was left alone.

Third Person P.O.V

You walked out into the now warm night and smiled at the crescent moon before heading to the kitchen.

"Isn't la mezzaluna delightful tonight?" Asked a voice. You turned around. It was none other than Lovino standing there, also gazing at the moon.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Nothing much." he relplied.

"I see." you ruffled your hair.

"Where are you off to?" He asked.

"The kitchen." you said.

"The kitchen isn't functional until...." He paused and looked at his pocket watch, "Until one hour passes."

"Hey, I thought everyone belonged in the kitchen at anytime." you pouted. He looked at you for a minute.

"Even though I hate to say so, I agree." He nodded, "Why are you going for the kitchen?"