f o r t y

A week had passed. After finishing all businesses in Russia, Arthur was especially (and suddenly) interested in doing some conquering.

The fleet continued on through the icebergs and chilly winds. The fleet had to pass through Scandinavia, the most dangerous place. Especially for Arthur.

Five Scandinavians, one from each country in the Northern Europe. Ever since Arthur took away their treasured flower, they've been writhing in anger.

You sat wrapped up in a blanket on the elevation, where Antonio steered the ship. Arthur was there too. Both of them were strangely silent. Knowing both of them, the moment they would be near each other, they would talk about the most random things.

"Why are both of you so quiet?" You asked.

"We were talking...telepathically," Arthur replied.

"About what?"

"Since the Nordic countries will be in sight soon, we're thinking of how to avoid them noticing us." Antonio replied.

"Oh. What did you do to them? I mean, you don't want them to notice you and all..." you asked.

"Have you noticed these roses on my hat?" Asked Arthur.

"Yeah. Who wouldn't?" You grinned.

"These were their property and I decided to steal it right under their noses." He laughed.

"Wow." you rolled your eyes.

"Do you remember me telling you about them?" He asked.

"I don't recall? Maybe you did?" You thought for a moment.

"Of course you wouldn't remember. You're becoming an old lady anyway." Arthur joked.

"Not again." you sighed.

All became silent. For some reason, you turned your head up to the nest. Lovino was there, inspecting the seas with much care. He suddenly looked at you, blushed and looked away. You couldn't see him blush. He was way too high up.

Come to think of it, he confessed to me and I haven't replied to him. But, whenever I try to, he just runs off or makes up an excuse to be away from me.

Today, I will catch him!

Oh wait! Now's my chance!

I threw the blanket down and started running.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Arthur shouted.

"I have some business to do!" You replied and started climbing up the main mast.

You looked up. Lovino hadn't noticed you, which was a good thing. You continued climbing until finally, you reached.

"Wha-?!" Lovino almost jumped.

"Lovino," you gasped and looked at him with a smile, "I finally caught you."

He realized that he was trapped.

"Shit!" He cursed and looked around.

"Lovino, please listen to me."

"Why should I?! You're going to reject me! I know that well!" He argued.

"Atleast, listen to me reject you!" You argued.

"Rude." he mumbled.

"Either way... I don't love you in the same way you do. I love you as a close friend. Yeah, I know, I just friendzoned you. I'm sorry,"