f o r t y - t w o

-Continued-

"I do," I smiled and drew out my sword, "The arrow was the sign of our acceptance,"

"Wonderful!" Mathias exclaimed, jumped back on his deck and pulled out the arrow.

"Will you alright with that, Dan?" Asked Lukas as he slipped out of the darkness.

"This wound is absolutely nothing." Mathias casually dismissed the question.

"Whatever." Lukas sighed.

"Ready to have some fun, Mathias?!" I interrupted their little spat.

"You look the same as before." he commented. I stood on the rails with perfect balance. Thanks to all those damn poise lessons.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Monsters never change, no matter how much a person tries to turn them around." he pulled out his sword and pointed it at me.

I'll have to disagree with that.

"I'll say the same to you." I replied, "We're the same, yet we're enemies."

"Indeed," he replied, "So, how about we settle this once and for all?"

"I would love to." I replied. After a moment of exchanging glares, Mathias and I shouted,

"CHARGE!"

No sooner we shouted, Lovino let out a jungle call, swung on a rope to the other ship and kicked a tall blond's head.

He looked like Tarzan, to be honest. A pirate Tarzan armed with arrows and a bow.

Soon, everyone was in fight mode. Antonio masterfully and gracefully slew many of the opposing crew.

It would be beautiful to watch, if we had the time to. Alfonso fought by his side, like the loyal brother he was.

You can't forget Alfred. His small figure and nimbleness made it hard for him to catch. Just like a rabbit. He also headbutted their bottoms, leaving them in pain.

And Gilbert... he loves the Roundhouse kick. He loves kicking things. Cans, pebbles, people... you name it.

Feliciano, Elizabeta, Michelle and ____ stuck to each other and fought. ____ was doing a good job at shooting, even though she was not trained to. But, she kept shooting less vital body parts. It was disappointing, but, oh well.

At least she's doing something and causing some damage.

Mathias and I were busy sword fighting on my deck, giving each other deep cuts every once in a while. The skies were getting cloudy and it was getting darker by the moment. The moon and stars were hidden. I could sense a storm.

Great. Perfect time for a storm.

Both of us eventually slowed down as soon as we realized that the numbers were dwindling. Many were injured on my side while of their's, many were killed. My crew wouldn't kill unless they absolutely had to. But, I was a different case.

"Are you even trying, Mathias?" A deep voice asked.

Berwald Oxenstierna. He sat on the rails of his ship, right behind Mathias.

"Shut up, Bear. I am trying to kill this guy but he just won't fall down!" Mathias complained.

Suddenly, an arrow was shot to Berwald's head. He caught it immediately.