t h i r t y - o n e

Continued

You were lying on the floor, tied up and sweaty. Lying down for too long got your body aching. You were in another, small, stuffed up room, with only a window to your right. There was a lot of clamor outside. 

The sound of laughter, clinks of clay cups, dice and coins could be heard clearly. There didn't seem to be any secret way to escape. You decided to wait.

Suddenly, Arashi shouted,

"Everyone! Keep yourself sober, for we've got people to slaughter tonight!"

All of them cheered happily, while you raised your eyebrows in curiosity. You wondered who they were going to kill. Just then, someone pushed the door open and came in. He was enshrouded in darkness as he stood there, looking at you with his brown eyes.

He walked to you and sat down. The moonlight revealed a rather charming man.

"Who're you?" you asked, trying to sit up straight.

"It doesn't matter to you." he said.

"If that's the case, what do you want?" you spat out.

"I merely wanted to talk to you." He walked over to you and crouched down in front of you. You didn't say anything in reply.

"I presume that you have no problem." he hummed.

"Can you get to the point already?" you hissed at him impatiently.

"You're a pirate, am I correct?" he asked.

"Yes, you're right." you nodded.

"Who is your Commander?"

"Do you plan on telling this to Arashi? I haven't bothered telling him when he asked." you said.

"No. I will keep this to myself." he promised. You sighed heavily and looked at the moon outside,

"Arthur Kirkland." you replied.

"Is he related to the king of England?"

"Yes. Arthur is his younger brother." you said.

"He has blond hair and green eyes, am I correct?"

"You're correct."

"My brother and I were sent to kill your friends." he said. You looked at him with wide eyes.

"There were three people who had come in search of you." he held up three fingers, "One was Kiku Honda, the other was Arthur Kirkland and the other's identity is unknown."

"Where are they now?" You asked.

"I am not allowed to reveal to you such things." he said firmly, stood up and walked to the door. As he did, you heard him mumble something.

"What did you say?" You questioned.

"I shall return presently," he turned to you with a a strange look in his eyes.

You were left to your thoughts.

-----

Arthur's P.O.V

We were in the forest, right now, which was a good thing.

"We must be vigilant." said Kiku in a firm tone, "There is a chance that someone could attack us anytime."

We nodded and held our double edged swords and guns ready. We assumed it to be almost midnight, considering the position of the moon. It was the only source of light to brighten the map and our path.

"How much longer?" Asked Antonio, pushing through the bushes and twigs.

"We're still far away." I said, as my eyes drooped.