Info

Story Details:

My name is Yn Johnson. I'm 24 years old and I love to model. I do little gigs like for commercials, but I'm not that big YET. I use to play basketball in college and I was going to the WNBA, but I just didn't have love for basketball anymore. I LOVED basketball with all my heart. I still watch basketball, just not Women's, I watch the NBA. My favorite NBA team is Golden State Warriors. I didn't like wearing heels, dresses, earrings, or necklaces. I changed, I love wearing heels and all that now. Anyways, I have 2 sisters. One on my mom's side and one on my dad's side. Denise is my sister on my dad's side. She's my older sister. She's 29. Oh I started liking the Warriors because Denise dates one of the players, Shaun Livingston. They've been dating for 2 years now. I sometimes go to the games with her, but it's very rare I do. Shaun comes over a lot to, especially when we have our family reunions, so we're pretty close. My other sister on my mom's side is my younger sister Tasha. She's 22. We're more closer then Denise and I are, I just think we have more in common. I live alone in San Francisco. I was born here then moved to Daly City, a small city about 15 mintues away from SF. I moved back to San Francisco to attended SFU, which is San Francisco University. Tasha lives in Sacramento. She was born there but raised in Oakland and then she moved back to Sacramento. Denise lives in Walnut Creek, somewhat closer to the Oracle Arena. My mom lives in San Francisco like me and my dad lives in Antioch. A place about 40 minutes from Walnut Creek.

- I'll show Denise on the next chapter since she's older and Tasha will be on the chapter after that😌