Part 2

"Mama how come you don't ever go out with me anymore", Tasha said whining.

"I'm getting old, I can't go out every Friday night with you", Breunna, You and Tasha's mom said while laughing.

"Why you making it seem like your grandmas age?"

"I'm damn near close baby", Breunna said.

"Your 47, Your no where close!"

"I'm not going Tasha, Why don't you ask Yn?" Breunna said while turning off the water.

"She might have to work", Tasha said sitting down on the barstool.

"What about Denise?" She asked while grabbing a pot.

"Nope, Warriors first home game since last month is this Saturday, which means Shaun's coming home Friday"

"Okay, well what about Ariana", Breunna asked while looking in the fridge.

"Ari's pregnant", she said while looking down.

"She is!", she said while turning around. "Ain't she like 21"

Tasha nodded. "She's 23, she's not that young, and didn't you have Yn at 23?"

"And", Breunna said laughing.

Tasha laughed. "You a fool Mama"

"Girl get outta here", Breunna said while putting noodles in the pan.

"Imma go to Yn's house I'll see you later Mama", Tasha said while walking to the door.

"Love you!", Breunna called out!

"Love you more!", Tasha said while closing the door.

Tasha Pov:

Once I got in the car and started driving, I called Yn to see if she's home. She said she was on her way home, so I just waited in her driveway until she got there. A couple minutes later I saw her pull up past me into the garage in get out.

"How long you been here?", She asked while getting out the car.

"About 10 minutes", I said while getting out the car.

"Hey TashiBoo!", Denise screamed out.

"Denise how many times I gotta tell yo ass! Stop calling me that!"

"Shutup", Denise said while laughing.

Yn unlocked the door and we all walked inside.

"Tasha what are you doing Saturday night?", Denise asked.

"I'm trying to go to the club, but nobody wanna go with me", I said while sitting on the couch.

"I wanna go to the Warriors game with Denise, Hopefully my won't have any gigs", Yn said.

"I wanna go!", I said. "You were only gonna invite Yn?", I said while looking Denise.

"I was about to ask you, that's why I asked what you were doing Saturday", she said sitting next to me.

"Oh I wanna goo", I said

"I'll get 3 tickets then, that means NOBODY can flake", she said screaming out the "Nobody" part.

"I don't know if I can tho, what happens if I get a last minute gig", Yn said sitting on the other side of the couch.

"Cancel it pleaseee, This could be sister bounding!", Denise said whining.

"Okay I'll see what I can do", Yn said turning on the tv.

"Imma go call Shaun", Denise said walking upstairs.

"I've been to Warriors game like 5 times, and I've never met Klay", I said.

"Same, Except I never met Steph", Yn said while flipping thru channels on the Tv.

"We're definetly going this Friday", I said.

Yn nodded and continued looking at the Tv.