Part 32

Yn*

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my hoodie and threw my uggs on. I was wearing my pj pants. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to get my keys. I got in the car and drove straight to the hospital. Once I got there I seen my mom in the waiting room sitting down.

"Mom", I said jogging over to her. "What happened?!"

"She got into a car accident", she said softly

"Is she okay?!",

"They don't think she will be", my mom said putting her head in her hands

"What", I said with my voice cracking and sitting next to her

My mom sighed and started silently crying. I got up and walked to the front desk.

"How can I help you?"

"Is there any information on Tasha Smith?"

"Um..", she said lookin at the computer. "No..not yet. She's in critical condition"

"So you guys can't tell me anything?"

"We don't know anything yet, as soon as we find out, we'll for sure let you know"

"WHERE IS MY BABY GIRL", someone said screaming

I turned around and seen Tasha's dad James running towards me.

"James James calm down", I said

"WHERES MY BABY?!"

"Sir Imma have to ask you to calm down"

"Where is my baby?!", he asked calming down

"We don't know anything yet, but as soon as we do we'll let you know"

"Yn what happened?", he asked me

"She got into a car accident", I said

"How did this happen?", he asked walking to sit down

I sat next to him. "I don't know. But all we can do is pray"

He nodded.

"Imma go sit back with my mom, you wanna come sit with us?"

"I'm fine", he said

"Okay", I said rubbing his back and getting up

I went back to sit next to my mom and started getting tired so I put my head on my mom's shoulder and started falling asleep.

2 hours later🙄

"Family of Tasha Smith?"

I instantly woke up and stood up. My mom and Tasha's dad was already standing. We all walked over to nurse.

"So after running tests on her, she's okay. She finally woke up, she was VERY lucky. The car that hit her didn't hit her as hard. She requested she wanted to talk to..."

She looked down at her clipboard then back up. "Yn?"

"That's me"

"Follow me", the nurse said walking

"I'll be right back", I said following her

When we got to her room, Tasha was laying down watching tv. The nurse smiled before walking out. I walked over to the chair and sat down.