Part 28

Florida🌺

Yn*

I made it to Florida! It's already 3 pm out here. I'm currently at my hotel going through my suitcase for my iPad and charger. Once I found it, I laid down and went to my email. I got an email from a club that wants me to be there to host. It was gonna be in 2 weeks. I responded back with a "sure", then went to my snapchat. My snapchat isn't private so I have lots of people that watch my snaps. I went to Stephen's Snap, which he posted 32 minutes ago, and seen him snapping and driving. He was lip syncing a song and driving at the same time. I switched over to FaceTime and called him.

"Hello?"

I looked at the screen and seen him at the gym.

"Oh your at practice?"

"Yeah, we chillin right now. Coach ain't here yet"

"Oh, I made it to Florida"

He looked at the screen and smiled. "How you like it so far?"

"Well I've only seen my hotel room, sooo", I said laughing

"Oh", he said taking his eyes off the screen

"Aye man get off the phone and play me 1 on 1. I need my revenge", someone said

"Aight Aight. Babe I'll call you back"

"Ooooo he on the phone with his Babbyyyy"

"I'll call you back babe, love you"

I sighed. "Love you too"

He hung up and I put my phone down. I looked back at my iPad and got a notification from Instagram.

@Denisexoxo- Last week photoshoot in New York with my sistersss from another misterrr😍👯❤️

She tagged me, Tasha, and Heaven, in our pictures.

I double tapped it then commented.

@YnJohnson- Awww😚

I got off Instagram and texted Stephen before falling asleep. I didn't get any sleep on the plane.

Yn😩🔐💙- I love you baby. I'm going to sleep

I waited a little for him to respond, but he didn't so I fell asleep.

2 hours later🕡

Stephen*

"I'm done, I won and you didn't", I said to Ian Clark

"Man I want another rematch", he said laughing

"I played you 2 times already and you lost, I'm tired"

"Whatever, be ready Friday"

"I will be"

Ian walked away and I walked to my bag to get some water. Once I finished my water I checked my phone and seen a message Yn sent me.

Yn😩🔐💙-I love you baby. I'm going to sleep

Stephen❤️- Sorry babe, practice. But I love you more baby sleep tight😘

After I sent the message I put my phone back down and shot some more hoops before leaving to go back home.

Denise*