Part 65

"Yes, Today at 3 would be perfect. Thank you...bye", I said hanging up the phone

I just got off the phone with a wedding planner. I made an appointment to come in at 3 this afternoon.

"Babe what time did you make the appointment?", Stephen asked putting his shoes on.

"3"

"Alright, practice starts at 10 and I'll leave around 12"

"Are you gonna meet me there or are we gonna ride together?"

"Depending on what time I leave, I wanna come home and change so hopefully we can leave together"

"Alright"

"Oh, and I wanna give you something", he said walking to his dresser

"What?", I said sitting down watching him

He pulled out a rectangular box and gave it to me.

"Open it", he said

I opened the box and it was a key.

"A key?", I asked

"It's the key to here...meaning I want you to move in with me"

"Are you serious? Of course I will", I said standing up hugging him

"You are gonna be the future Mrs.Curry, why wouldn't I have you live with me?"

I looked at him and kissed him. He kissed me back then pulled away slapping my butt.

"Alright I gotta get to practice"

"Okay"

He pecked my lips and hugged me. "Love you"

"Love you more"

He walked out the room and I grabbed my phone and took a picture of my hand.

"BABE!!", I called out

"WHAT?!", he called back

"SHOULD I POST A PICTURE OF THE RING TO INSTAGRAM"

"GO AHEAD"

"OK"

I heard the front door close meaning that he was gone, so I went to instagram and uploaded the photo.

👀💍 @stephencurry30

(P.S- that's the engagement ring, the wedding ring will be much better)

Most of the comments were positive and some of course were negative, but I don't really pay attention to them. I put my phone down and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. I already did my hygiene so showering was last on the list. I put on black jeans, a white tank top, and a pink nike jacket over it. I checked the time and it was 11:30. I had plenty of time before it was time for me to leave so I just relaxed.

Tasha*

"I quit. I don't wanna play anymore", I said throwing the controller down

"Aye, quit before I make you pay for breaking it"