Part 8

Yn*

I got up around 9 am to go to Bryan's office. I'm walking to his office now to see what gig I got this time.

"Come in", he said through the other side of the door.

I walked in and he instantly smiled.

"Yn! How's my favorite model doing?" he said standing up and hugging me.

"Bryan stop", I said hugging him back. "So what's the shoot this time?", I asked sitting down.

"It's a photoshoot for Macy's. Your gonna be the head girl for their famous One day sale"

I nodded my head. "Awesome. When is it?"

"Wednesday. So you got 2 days"

"Okay, and where is it gonna be?"

"I'll send the information to your phone. I don't remember it right now"

"Okay. Thanks Bryan", I said standing up.

"No problem", he said standing up.

"Bye", I said walking out his office. Bryan was the best manager you could ever have. Since I have some free time until Wednesday, I decided to go to my favorite mall in the Bay. The Serrramonte Mall in Daly City. I was walking past Footlocker when I seen a big crowd full of people surrounding someone. I tried looking, but I couldn't see anyone so I walked away. I walked into Victoria Secret which was across Footlocker and bought PINK panties and bras. I looked up at one of the models on the posters and I was on there. I chuckled and went to the check out register.

"Is this all for you?", the lady asked me ringing up my things.

"Yes", I said pulling out my wallet.

"Your face is over there on that poster", the lady said laughing

"I know, I model", I said laughing and handing her my credit card.

She took the card and swiped it. "Well your really pretty"

"Thank you", I said smiling.

She handed me my card back and handed me my bag. "Have a nice day"

"Thank you", I said taking the bag and walking out.

The crowd at footlocker seemed to die down. I figure it's just everyone trying to buy the new Jordan Master 12's. I walked in to see if they have my size left.

"Excuse me", I asked the worker.

"Yes", the worker said.

"Do you have any more of the Master 12's in stock?", I asked him.

"Size?", he asked me

"6"

"I'll go check", he said before walking away to the back.

I sat down at one of the benches and looked at the crowd still surrounding someone. I stood up to try to see who it was, but it was no use.

"I'm sorry, but the only size we have left is a 13", the worker said.

"Oh okay. But why is everyone crowded over there?" I asked