Part 61

2 days later💨

Tasha*

Klay got home late last night and he texted me to tell me, but I didn't respond. I haven't talked to Klay at all. Today he asked if I come over and I agreed only so I could confront him about what Hannah told me. Once I got to his house he pecked my lips and we went up to his room.

"So..why did you slap her?", he asked

"Answer this question for me..Okay?"

"Go on.."

"Did you hang out with Hannah after practice on Monday?"

"...No..why?"

"Because she told me you did"

"Here you go believing her again. Don't you know she's trying to ruin our relationship?", he said getting loud

"I believe her because she gave me proof. She showed me videos that you didn't want her to post"

Klay looked at me and sighed. "Alright, yes I did hang with her after practice"

"Why?"

"I don't know, she was being really annoying and to get her to leave I said I'll hang with her"

"She also told me you like her pussy? Did you guys have sex?"

"NO...no no..nooo"

"Don't lie to me Klay, I swear I'll find out myself"

"I didn't"

I slapped him again and started hitting the back of his head.

"AYE AYE...TASHA STOP", he said trying to grab my hand

I hit him more in his throat and I scratched his arms.

"Tasha fuck!!", he said grabbing me and pushing me on the bed

I looked at him and he was all red and his arm where I scratched him at was bleeding.

"The fuck is your problem. I just told you I didn't have sex with her"

"KLAY I FUCKING SWEAR ON MY DEAD GRANDMA'S GRAVE..IF I FUCKING FIND OUT YOUR LYING, ILL GET A GLOCK AND SHOOT YOUR ASS..--"

"CALM THE HELL DOWN", he said yelling and hovering over me.

"MOVE!", I said pushing him with my feet

He backed up and stood me up.

"DONT TOUCH ME", I screamed

"Listen to me, Tasha I already told you..no girl is gonna come between you and me..I promise you I didn't cheat on you. I hung out with her, but nothing happened"

I heard my phone go off so I took it out my back pocket and nearly almost dropped my phone and started beating Klay's ass.

Yn👯- Klay is a cheater, you deserve better baby. Hannah said her and Klay had sex. I went threw Stephen's phone while he was in the bathroom and seen Klay talking about it. However, he did say he felt like he was drugged into doing it because he doesn't remember what exactly happened

"Oh my god", I said

"What?", he said

"Get..the...HELL AWAY FROM ME"

"What? What I do?!" I just told you--"

"YOU FUCKING LYING, CHEATING ASS NIGGA! I swear on everything I love, I'm done with you Klay. I'm gonna ask you this again...DID...YOU...Have sex with--"