Part 40

Announcer- AND THATS IT! WARRIORS MOVE ON TO THE FINAL ROUND BEFORE THE FINALS!

Yn*

I smiled then turned off the tv. I'm so happy for them. They're so close to back to back championships. I made it to Atlanta around 1 pm earlier this afternoon. I'm at the hotel about to go to sleep since it's already 10 pm. I know Heaven lives in Atlanta, but I haven't told her about me being here yet, Imma try to hang with her after the interview tommorow.

Stephen*

I walked over to Ros Gold who wanted to do an interview with me after a 4-1 victory over the Rockets.

"So Steph, how does it feel moving on to the round before the finals?", she asked

"Uh, it feels good. My teammates and I are looking forward to try to get back to back championships and we're still trying to achieve that goal"

"With you scoring 33 points tonight. You started missing all your shots in the beginning quarter, how did you find your rhythm to knock down all those shots the start of 2nd quarter?"

"Um, I just had to be patient. If my shots don't go down, it's obvious that I'm doing something wrong and I just gotta find that and correct it"

"With you guys winning tonight's game, you now move on to play the San Antonio Spurs, how will you guys come out on Wednesday night?"

"We just gotta watch our turnovers, you know, not committing any turnovers, Um..we gotta work on our shots, They're the number one defensive team, we needa move the ball around and find good shots. And our defense at that needa step up. They have a lot of good players who can shoot, we just have to make sure they're locked up", I said nodding

"With 2 days off until the next game, what do you plan on doing?"

"Relax with my family, and work in the gym", I said chuckling

"Alright, well Thank you and congratulations Steph"

"Thank you", I said walking away

I walked away and down the tunnel to see Riley and Ayesha waiting for me.

"Daddy!", Riley said

"Hey baby", I said picking her up and kissing her

She grabbed my neck and kissed my cheek. I chuckled and looked at Ayesha.

"Hey Hey", I said pushing her arm

"Hey, good game out there"

"Thank you Thank you", I said smirking. "Where's Ryan?"

"With my mom in the family room"

"Oh, Imma go get dressed and meet you guys in there"

"Okay", she said

I kissed Riley's cheek before putting her down, then turned and kissed Ayesha's cheek before walking away.

After me getting dressed, I did a post interview with the press, then went to the family room.

"Alright y'all ready to leave? Hey Mama", I said referring to Ayesha's mom

"Hey Steph", she said hugging me

I put the baby car seat on the table, took the blanket off, and looked at Ryan sleeping in the car seat.

"Aww look at her", I said

"Sorry Steph, but she looks like her mama", Ayesha's mom said

"That's fine, I still got my lil one", I said pinching Riley's cheek