Part 4

:::: 10 minutes until Tip-Off  ::::

"Where the hell are you?" Denise screamed on the phone.

She was screaming because the game was about to start and Tasha and I weren't there yet. We were about 20 minutes away from the arena. She ended up getting mad and hung up on us.

Denise Pov:

"Aye", Shaun screams.

I looked over to him to see him staring at me dribbling a ball in his hand.

"Where your sisters at?", he mouthed.

I shrugged and look back at my phone. He shook his head and went back to shooting the basketball. 9 minutes are left in the 1st quarter and my sisters are NOW just getting here.

"You missed half of the first quarter", I said while staring at them.

"It was all Tasha's fault, she picked me up late", Yn said putting her hands up in defense and sitting next to me.

"Shutup Yn", Tasha said sitting on the other side of me.

Yn Pov:

I was watching Steph do his thing out there. They were playing against the Los Angeles Clippers. Skipping to the end of the game, Warriors were up by 3 with 5 seconds left. It was Warriors ball and Andre Iguodala was taking out the ball. He threw it to Draymond and it was stolen. The other team tried shooting a 3 but it air balled. Warriors win!!! I jumped up and screamed!

"Let's go to the dug out to wait for them", Denise said while going down the steps.

Tasha and I followed her all the way to the dugout and waited about 5 minutes for Shaun and Klay to come.

"Hey baby", Shaun said kissing Denise.

"Good game babe", Denise said.

"Thank you Thank you", Shaun said smiling. "Hey Tasha", He said while giving Tasha a hug.

"Hey Shaun", she said.

"Hey little one", he said giving me a hug.

He started calling me Little One when we first met 2 years ago when I was sooo short compared to him.

"Hey brother", I said smiling.

"Imma go to the locker room", Klay said finally after just standing there quietly. And with that he walked away.

"Why didn't you say anything to him?", Denise said looking at Tasha.

"I didn't know what to say", she said.

"Where's Steph?" Denise asked.

"On the floor doing interviews like he always do after a game we win", Shaun said pulling his jersey out his shorts. "Imma go get dressed so we can leave"

Denise nodded and kissed him before he walked away. Once he walked away, Stephen came walking through the dug out and walked to his wife Ayesha who was waiting about 10 feet behind us for him. He kissed her and then they started talking about something until I turned around.

"You wanna leave?" Denise asked.

I'm guessing she saw what I was looking at.

I nodded.

"You know, Shaun was planning on celebrating at our house tonight with some the guys if they won, and since they did..You guys wanna come?" Denise asked

"Yeah", Tash and I said at the same time.

"Okay, I'll give you my house keys if you guys wanna leave now"

"I wanna leave now", I said.

She pulled the keys out her purse and handed them to me.

"See you later", she said. Then turning around walking toward the locker room. Tasha and I took the back exit out to her car and drove to Denise house and waited for them to get here.