Part 3

Yn*

"Perfect Yn, now keep smiling, except not so big like before", the photographer said.

I nodded and did as I was told. After the whole photoshoot, I drove to Wendy's and went to the drive thru then drove to my mom's house.

"Mama?", I called out opening the door.

"In my room!", she called out.

I closed the door and walked to her room. She was laying down watching tv.

"I brought you Wendy's", I said while setting the bag on the bed.

"Aww thank you baby", she said sitting up.

"What are your plans today?", I said handing her the food.

"Nothing, it's my day off today. I gotta work tomorrow"

"Are you working Friday?", I asked while taking a bite of my burger.

She bit into her hamburger and wipped her mouth. Then nodded her head. "I'm working Friday morning"

I nodded and continued eating. We both started watching tv while eating until my mom finished first.

"I remember watching this channel when I was younger", I said.

"The food channel?"

"Yup, I fall asleep watching this show. That's how I learned to cook so good."

"You just had it in your genes, your mama can cook, and your grandma can cook", Breunna said putting her garbage in the bag.

"I miss grandma's cookies she used to bake me and Tasha when we went over", I said while thinking back.

She chuckled and looked at me. "Well sweetie, I'm tired so Imma take a nap. I don't think you wanna stay around for that", she said while giving the bag to me.

I shook my head and said, "No, Imma go to sleep too, I've been up since 8 this morning".

"Go get your rest sweetie", she said while getting under the cover. "Thanks for the food".

"Your welcome, Love you" I said.

"Love you more"

After I left my mom's house I went back home and ended up falling asleep watching the food channel like I did when I was younger.

:::: Friday ::::

"AAAHHHHH", Denise screamed.

Shaun was finally home from a month road trip, and as you can tell..Denise was excited.

"Stop screaming", Shaun said laughing.

"I MISSED MY BABY!", Denise screamed jumping on him.

"I missed you too baby", he said while kissing her.

They kissed for about 1 minute until he put her down.

"Why did you guys come so late?, it's almost midnight",  she questioned.

"Baby it's a long flight from Florida", he said chuckling.

"Me, Tasha, and hopefully Yn are going to your game tomorrow", Denise said smiling.

"Coo Coo, They gon try to get with Steph and Klay this time?", he said laughing.

"Babe that's not funny", Denise said slapping his chest. "They told me not to tell you, and if they both found out, I would not be trusted again"

"Okay Okay", Shaun said while taking his shirt off.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" Denise asked watching him.

"We got shoot around at 10 am", he said while laying next to her.

"Your coming home after right?"

Shaun nodded then turned off the lamp light.

"Love you baby", Denise said.

"Love you more", Shaun said while kissing her neck.