Part 64

1 month & a half later👅

Denise*

I'm now 9 months, and it's my birthday monthhhhhh. I'm a December baby😛. I'm gonna be turning the big 30. I'm planning my party with Tasha, but I just hope the baby doesn't ruin my plans.

(Even though it wasn't December when I wrote this, it's gonna be December in this book)

"So you don't wanna do a club party?"

"No, I went to too many club parties and I can't drink. I was also thinking about having a party just here since I'm pregnant"

"Who would you invite?"

"Uhh, Monique, Yn, You..Shaun's teammates and that's basically it. My mom said she'll take me out to lunch and so did my dad Soo.."

"Alright, well then you just made my job a whole lot easier"

"Are you still working for that job? I thought you quit"

"Yeah I got medical leave for a while, then they just permanently put me on it, so I still get paid for not working there", I said chuckling

"Oh, well..since my birthday is December 20, I got 6 days to plan it"

"Anything you need help with, I got you"

"Thank you", I said

Later that night

Yn*

I'm packing early to leave for Columbia to co-host the all white party that was suppose to be 2 weeks ago, but they postponed it until this Saturday. So since it's Monday, I booked my flight to leave Friday night. Stephen texted me saying to meet me at his house since I was at my house packing. He said he had some very important news to share with me.

Once I finshed answering emails on my laptop. I put it away and got ready to leave to Stephen's house. I grabbed my phone and purse, and drove off.

When I got there, I entered Stephen's gate code in the gate and waited for it to open so I can drive in. Once it opened I parked in his driveway and got out and rang his doorbell. After he took a long time to answer I started ringing the doorbell again and messing with the door handle until I noticed it was unlocked. I slowly opened the door and walked in.

"Stephen?", I called out

I closed the door and slowly walked in the house.

"Stephen?", I said again

Still no response.

"Wardell if your trying to scare me this isn't funny", I said

Again..no response.

I noticed there was red rose pedals on the steps leading up to his room. I followed the pedals and opened the door. On his bed there was a bag and a shoe box. I walked to it and read the note on the side.

No questions, just put what's on the bed on. There's a car parked outside for you, it'll take you where to meet me. Love you baby

"Oh my gosh", I said covering my mouth

I put the note down and opened the box and seen a beautiful burgundy colored dress. I opened the shoe box and seen black heels. I took off my clothes and put on the dress. Then I took off my shoes and put on the black heels. I grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom to take a mirror picture. After I took the picture I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs and out the door. I seen a black Tahoe truck in the driveway with a man in a tuxedo holding open the backseat door.