Part 22

Stephen*

"We need to be ready boys. Do we wanna have our 7th lost of this season?", Coach Kerr said

We play the San Antonio Spurs in about 23 minutes. It's an away game so we're in Texas. I still haven't talked to Yn. I hope she liked her gifts I got her. I started thinking about her until a ball hit my stomach causing me to snap out of it.

"Pay attention Steph", Draymond said

"You had to throw it when I wasn't paying attention?", I said dribbling the ball

"Scrimmage fellas. I want the starters against the bench. Steph your on Shaun, Thompson your on Barbosa, Andrew your taking Mo, HB your on Brandon, and Draymond I'm having you on Andre", Coach Kerr said

We all started playing and doing our scrimmage. Us starters won at the end.

"Good practice fellas. I have you bench players go against the starters to make you guys better. It's gonna be a tough game tonight and I gotta make sure you guys are ready"

We all nodded and ended practice. We walked out to the main court where everyone watches the game since we were in the mini gym and started shooting.

Once the game started I started off terrible. Later in the game I made one 3 pointer then I started making lay ups. That wasn't good enough. At the end of the game we ended up losing. Of course I was mad so I walked off the court and into the locker room to get dressed.

"You and Yn still aren't talking?", Klay asked standing up over me

"Why are you asking?", I said stuffing everything in my Nike bag

"You made one 3 pointer out of 14", Klay said

"So"

"Everytime you do bad it's because you and Yn aren't talking"

I looked at him and he crossed his arms

"Can you just get away from me?", I said

"Bro why are you being so stubborn? Just try to get back with Yn again"

"It's not that easy. And you don't understand"

"Explain it to me so I can"

"Man Klay I just wanna be alone. Is that too much to ask?"

Klay looked down at me then backed up and walked away. I continued to pack my bags and get ready to get back on the bus to the hotel. When I got back to my hotel room I got ready for bed then grabbed my phone and sent Yn a text message.

Stephen❤️- I love you

I stayed up for about 10 minutes waiting for her response, but she never did. I sighed and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Yn*

I seen Stephen's text, but I didn't want to respond. Everyone in the house is already sleeping, my phone woke me up. Our flight to New York is Monday at 10 am, so tomorrow we're going shopping.

| Next Day🍭 |

"It's gonna be cold in New York so I wanna find a cute big jacket", Heaven said looking thru the racks

"I think we all do", I said "Tasha needs an extra big jacket to keep her baby warm"

Everyone looked at Tasha

"Baby?", Heaven said

"Yeah....I'm..pregnant", she said sounding confused