Part 54

Court Day😊

Yn*

Steph, Sonya, Dell, and I all stepped out the car and walked towards the courthouse. I grabbed Stephen's hand and looked at him. He was looking straight forward biting the inside of his cheek.

"It's gonna be okay..relax", I said

He looked down at me and smiled.

I looked forwards as we walked inside the courtroom. In the audience I saw all of Steph's teammates.

"My team came", Stephen said smiling

"What made you think they weren't?", Sonya asked

"They haven't been talking to me"

"Why?"

"It's not important", Steph said as we sat down

The judge wasn't there yet, nor Ayesha so Steph and I just sat in front of the stands waiting. Sonya and Dell went to go sit in the audience next to the team. The door opened and Tasha and Denise came in and sat in the audience. They waved to me before sitting down.

"Why do you still look nervous?", I asked

Stephen was breathing out and shaking his leg up and down.

"Because I am Yn..this could determine if I see Ryan and Riley again"

"I know, but you need to stay positive. You haven't done anything to Ayesha, You've never committed any crimes, she's just mad because you wanna move on and date someone else"

Stephen sighed. "Your right..I'm sorry"

"Don't be...it's okay", I said before pecking his lips

Stephen licked his lips and smirked.

I laughed and shook my head.

A couple minutes later, Ayesha walked in, with I'm guessing her mom, behind her. Her mom was holding Ryan in a baby carrier while Ayesha was holding Riley's hand.

Riley gasped when she looked over at us.

"Daddy and Yn!!", she screamed

"Shh", Ayesha said

"Hi princess", Stephen called out

I waved at her then looked at Stephen. "When was the last time you seen her?", I asked

"It's been a while"

I nodded and turned back around to look at them. Riley went to sit in the audience with Ayesha's mom while Ayesha walked to the front where we were. She sat on her side of the court and looked down at her phone.

I looked at Stephen and he was looking at Ayesha sighing.

"I never thought she would ever take it this far to not letting me see my kids"

"People change", I said

"I never thought she would. She was my first love...", Stephen started shaking his head. "I can't believe it..this is all a dream"

I looked down and started playing with my fingers.

"ALL RISE"

I looked up and a sercurity guard came walking in. Stephen and Ayesha both went to their podiums while I stood behind him.

The sercurity guard had Stephen and Ayesha both raise their right hands before making them swear to tell the truth.

Then the judged walked in. She was a middle aged black woman with very short hair. She sat down in the judge seat while the sercurity guard told everyone to be seated.